4.1/5
Secret Antiperspirant Scent Expressions Reviews

August 27, 2016

Definitly love this brand will continue to purchase in the near future. It kept me dry all day and the scent was really nice. It comes in a variety of scents

August 19, 2016

It is not such a secret anymore how awesome this product is. I love the scent and it keeps me dry and fresh all day. I think everyone needs to try secret.

June 06, 2016

I love using this product. The smell is just perfect, not overpowering. I wear the vanilla scent. The gel absorbs into your skin and doesn't get on my clothes.

June 06, 2016

Over the years I have tried many different types of antiperspirants. Secret Antiperspirant has been the only only one I use. I can rely on Secret to keep me dry and my clothing stain free. I have sensitive skin and Secret scent Expressions does not cause me any irritatations. I trust this product to help me look my best and not cause irritation

May 10, 2016

Secret is never irritating. I find that you can usually get it on sale so always great on a budget. The product does what it is supposed to. I absolutely LOVE the fact that they have so many options.

May 10, 2016

Secret is my favourite antiperspirant brand! I love the selection of beautiful sweet and fruity scents that last all day. The cocoa butter one is my favourite! Also it doesn't irritate my skin even after I've shaved and keeps my protected all day from sweat and odor.

May 10, 2016

I like the different scents available for Secret Antiperspirant Scent Expressions, you can use a different scent every day! I think they are great summer varieties. Secret is a brand I trust and works well. This gel form dries quickly.

May 10, 2016

I love Secret antiperspirant it goes on smooth and evenly .protects for wetness and odor and the protection lasts all day...they have a vaiety of scents so you can change it up every other day!!!!!

May 10, 2016

Have used secret for years without disappointment. The fact that they have added new scents makes them that much better. Will never use anything else ever again. And there's always a promotion in my local drugstore!

March 29, 2016

This is my favortie deoderant I have been using it since public school. It lasts all day and the scent is great not to strong very subtle it is very codt effective as well.