4.1/5
Secret Antiperspirant Scent Expressions Reviews

March 15, 2017

I have tried so many types of deodorant, but this by far is my favorite. It works very very well, and smells amazing. A lot of deodorant causes a rash, this doesn't. It makes my arm pits smooth!

March 13, 2017

Super belle découverte. Sent bon et ne laisse aucune trace sur le linge. Son efficacité est imbattables dure pendant toute une journée sans problème. Le parfum est doux pour la peau

March 10, 2017

As a mother of two teenage girls this is a great product. The choices of fragrance are amazing, and they smell great and hide the smell body odor very well.

February 27, 2017

As a chick who sweats a lot I don't find this stuff to work all that well. Most deoderants I wear have to be the white stuff, nothing clear or roll on.
    This stuff does smell amazing when you put it on for an hour later until I start sweating and since it's more expensive than my regular brand and doesn't last nearly as long I don't find this deoderant to be worth it

February 25, 2017

This deodorant was a little bit pricier than what I typically purchase, however the scent i chose (orange) was refreshing and not too overpowering.
    I did find that it left some white marks on black or dark coloured tops if i dressed too soon after putting it on.
    I found myself getting whiffs of the scent all depending on how I moved, which I liked since it ensured me that it was still working and I wasn't giving off any unwanted odours.

February 25, 2017

Love the different scent choices some are over powering, but the Cocoa Butter Kiss was my fav and least offensive to others, scent has medium staying power

February 25, 2017

Secret anti-presperant has always left me feeling fresh and clean. Can almost always count on it doing a great job if you're wearing it just for everyday use, however if you are going to the gym or playing sports I recommend you use something stronger, unless sweat stains are your thing.

February 25, 2017

Mon antisudorifique préféré depuis longtemps! Très efficace et j'adore la sensation qu'il procure. Il dure facilement 20h même en travaillant fort. Les fragrances sont très agréable.

February 17, 2017

Love all the different scents and a couple new ones just out. Great quality. Lasting effectiveness. And the scent last as well. Will always buy secret.

February 15, 2017

The deodorant that I use the most is Secret Antiperspirant Scent Expressions. I like the clear gel and my favorite scent is the very summer berry, it smells really good. The 48 hour odor protection and the fact it reduces underarm sweating is great and exactly what I need.