Secret Antiperspirant Solid Reviews

For strong wetness protection, choose a solid. This white, powdery selection goes on dry.

July 02, 2018

amazing product

I love this amazing product its very effective goes on smoothly without leaving any white mark residue on your skin or clothing sells great with a scent that lasts all day long I will purchase this product again and would recommend it to anyone

3.2/5

May 13, 2018

Stopped buying this!

This used to be my go-to deodorant for many years. However, it stains shirts badly and dried out my underarms. I have since stopped using this product. I would not recommend it to others... they are definitely better products out there.

April 12, 2018

Great antiperspirant!

This is my favorite antiperspirant by far! I prefer the baby powder scent. It keeps me smelling fresh, cool and dry all day with no white marks on my clothes!

February 26, 2018

Dry as a bone

This product keeps my dry and sweet smelling all day. I don't ever feel sweaty. I have received many compliments about how good I smell and I don't wear anything other than my Secret

December 11, 2017

Thought I Tried Them All

I have used many different antiperspirants and have been mildly satisfied with most of them. And one weekend when I was away with my sister-in-law, I forgot my antiperspirant and she had an extra one so I used it. It was the best, most effective antiperspirant I've ever used. I've now been converted and am a loyal Secret consumer.

October 03, 2017

The best!

I have used this product for years and although I may have tried others I always go back to it. It's simply the best. It works extremely well. No odour, no sweat! Always the very best!

August 29, 2017

I did love this product but 4 out of 5 don't roll up

I use to buy secret deodorant, i lovers it but then 4 out of 5 wouldn't roll up . I would have to break the bottom and push up the stick to use it . The product is awesome . It's the packaging that is no good

2.7/5

June 15, 2017

Been using for years

This is one of the only ones that work for me. It doesn't stain and I don't have to apply it several times. I've been using it since I was very young.

June 01, 2017

I used the Spring Breeze Secret Antiperspirant Solid and I have used Secret products before , but never used
    this Scent.
    After using it for a few days I started to get very itchy under my armpits. Never thought of it and then it started
    to get worse and I developed a rash. This has never happened to me before, so I immediately stopped using it
    and purchased an old favourite and it was fine. The rash finally went away and my armpits didn't itch or burn anymore.

May 30, 2017

I use the scent free antiperspirant because I don't like a lot of different scents on my body so its perfect for me to have that option. I have used this brand for most of my life and it is reliable and works well.