Secret Antiperspirant Solid Reviews

For strong wetness protection, choose a solid. This white, powdery selection goes on dry.

March 14, 2016

Unscented. Best deodorant ever. It doesn't mark your black shirts. it works all day long. Even works at the gym. Never sweat through it. Great price too.

March 06, 2016

Secret Antiperspirant can always be purchased ad a great price and you can always count on the effectiveness, it works wonders can be purchased in many different scents or even unscented for people who cannot wear scented products or work in environments where scented products are prohibited.

This product works well for me and I will continue to purchase it.

March 02, 2016

I like this deodorant it hasn't caused me to sweat more or less but keeps the Oder in! Easy to apply and rolls on easily!! No rash no itch. Would recomend and buy again

March 01, 2016

I have used Secret deodorants like for forever. Once I find something that works for me that I like, I tend to stick with it. Actually I just got a coupon for one so I'm going to pick up another.

February 18, 2016

I've always like Secret products and their antiperspirant is no exception. Their solid smells great (lots of different ones to choose from) and it works really well. I find it leaves a little bit of white on any clothing that comes into contact with it, but not as much as old antiperspirants used to do. Overall, it's a great product!

February 12, 2016

Bon soyons honnête, trouver un bon deo c est pas toujours facile surtout l hivers!! Secret est souvent mon premier choix, il est très efficace il ne me laisse jamais tomber même en cas extrême jamais besoin d en rajouter il dure super longtemp de plus il y souvent des spéciaux jumelé a de très bon coupons il est possible de se les procurer régulièrement à un excellent prix donc rapport qualité prix dure à battre.

February 12, 2016

This is the only deodorant I have ever seen that can keep up with my day. It is long lasting, and leaves no white marks. Working outside in the heat, I need something that can go the distance. I am not a huge fan of flowery fragrances, and the fresh clean scents that are available are appreciated

February 12, 2016

This product is very effective in preventing odours and sweating under the arms. Doesn't have any perfume and is invisible so no staining my clothes. So effective that i can skip days and still have it 100% working. Has been my brand forever!!

February 09, 2016

I've tried other antiperspirants in the past but I keep coming back to Secret. I just can't find one that keeps my dry and smelling great all day long. It stands up great during sports and hot weather. Definitely a happy customer here.

January 30, 2016

I love all the different scents Secret has available. It is a great product and always has good deals. It always keeps me nice and dry and feeling fresh.