Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Reviews

March 07, 2020

Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant

As a teenager, l had a terrible problem with perspiration. I tried everything, or so l thought l did until l found Secret Antiperspirant. This however was not quite strong enough once l reached menopause. Enter Secret Clinical Strength. Once again Secret came to my rescue leaving me dry and pleasant smelling.

July 30, 2019

Cover’s BO

Before getting pregnant I never had body odor but postpartum my body odor has been super strong, even after a shower. This deodorant completely masks the smell and keeps it gone for the whole day. I was amazed at how well this product works. It is pretty pricey for the amount you get but well worth it to not smell yourself and have others smell you too.

November 21, 2018

Secret Clinical

I feel like I’ve been searching forever for an antiperspirant that works well and lasts the whole day. This one works!! The downfall? It’s too strong a formula - I can only use this antiperspirant two or three times a week, and NEVER after shaving because, especially if used after shaving, I’m left with a terrible rash that almost looks like a chemical burn. I have relatively sensitive skin, so I don’t expect this would be the case for everyone.

If you have don’t have sensitive skin, you may be fine with this product, but if your skin is sensitive and you’re always sweaty, give this a try maybe once or twice a week and use a milder formula on other days - you’ll still see a difference.

March 09, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Once a day

This product is great! I find I only need to apply it once a day. It helps keep me clean and dry all day and night. No bad smells here when I use this product.

March 09, 2018

Works every time

I never sweat through my shirt when i use this product. I would always have wet marks in my armpits....not a problem any more :) i wish it came in more scents though

November 09, 2017

This deodorant actually works!

Of you're like me sometimes it's hard to find a deodorant that actually works for me. I was so glad that I tried secret' s clinical strength. It holds all day long without any breakthrough. It's also an invisible solid so you don't have to worry about it getting all over your clothes. I'm glad I found this and would recommend it.

April 06, 2017

Great product, helped with my heavy perspiration problem. Goes on smooth and doesn't stain as much as a regular antiperspirant. A little on the pricey side, but you can often find coupons or cash back offers online.

January 19, 2017

This product is amazing! Only need alittle under each arm and last along time! I buy scented and it smells fresh and clean! Works great when working out as it keeps you dry and smelling great! Price is great and lasts a long time!

January 06, 2017

This stuff is awesome I have wicked anxiety so I tend to perspire ALOT. This stuff keeps me dry all day and I love it. I've used clinical strength products before but nothing comes close to this stuff.

June 27, 2016

I can't say enough about this product. It has a wonderful scent and really works well to prevent excess sweat. Before I discover this I would find myself avoiding certain outfits based on temperature. This is a fashion game changer for me.