Secret Cool Waterlily Antiperspirant Reviews

August 13, 2019

Très efficace!

J'utilise cet antisudorifique depuis quelques années et je suis très satisfaite. L'odeur est fraiche et agréable et dure toute la journée. Il est très efficace contre les odeurs ainsi que la transpiration. Je le recommande sans hésitation!

May 14, 2019

Nice new smell

I like to change it up every time I replace my deodorant, and this is definitely one I'll have to get again. It's not a strong smell, but it's a nice soft scent that applies well.

July 03, 2018

This is my new favourite deodorant/antisperspirant

I thought I would try a new deodorant, this one is absolutely AMAZING! It keeps me feeling fresh ALL day. The scent is absolutely amazing! It makes me feel super fresh and smelling amazing all day.

June 28, 2018

Strong, but good smelling.

Recently changed to this deodorant. I really like the smell, but it is fairly strong and can imagine the smell may be irritating to some users. Works well to prevent body odor.

February 28, 2018

Scent is amazing

I bought this as a travel size for a trip! I loved it so much I went and bought the full size when I got home! It has such a fresh scent and keeps you feeling dry and ready to go when you're on the go!

February 01, 2018

Smells amazing

This smells so good it has a very floral scent but also very natural. And it also works great, I have a hard time finding deordant and found this to be one of my top 3...

December 05, 2017

Light scent

I decided to stray from my usual Secret vanilla scent as a change and was pleasantly surprised! This scent is light and airy, not over-powering. And left me feeling dry all day. Happy with this change.

October 18, 2017

Smells amazing!

I bought this product to try out a new scent. It smells great and lasts all day no need to reapply. It has a very summery scent that I thought was fantastic. I even got compliments on my perfume when I wasn't wearing any was just the antiperspirant

October 08, 2017

fresh all day

I’m buy this deodorant since it came out on the market. It has a nice sense without being too overpowering. It is really affordable and it was better that I was expecting. It surpassed my expectation by being easier absorbent and long lasting. I keep buying this product and would suggest for everybody who likes being fresh and stay fresh throughout the day to give a try.

June 21, 2017

Works all day

I really like this deodorant keeps me dry all day and the scent last all day also. They price is a little much $5 but I do like the way it works so $5 for a 1.5 oz to keep me smelling good and keeping dry is worth it.