2.8/5
Secret Daylily Aluminum Free Deodorant Reviews

August 12, 2019

Not too shabby

All around effective and no issues with smell. I like the texture and how it feels cool to the skin. Nice, fresh, light scent. This has prompted me to look into more aluminum free deodorants and other more naturally derived deodorants for the future.

3.2/5

July 30, 2019

Great product but doesn't stay on long

I was super excited to try this product since I had been looking for a long lasting deodorant without aluminium. I loved that it was clear and didn't mark my clothes. I found it didn't last super long and I was having to re-apply it throughout the day.

1.7/5

July 30, 2019
    Yukon, Canada

Alumunium free, but not effective

I was really excited to try out this Aluminum-free deodorant. I've been reading a lot lately about natural and aluminum free deodorants and chose this one as the first one to try. I was pretty disappointed. It goes on clear, but feels a little sticky at first. It smells nice at first but wears off quickly. When doing light exercise (riding bikes or scooters with my kids), I found it did very little to keep me feeling and smelling fresh. I needed to reapply during the day. I do not recommend this product and will not be purchasing it again.

July 09, 2019

Secret Daylily

This deodorant goes on clear and does not leave any marks on the sleeves. The scent is subtle - floral and not too scented. I have used some deodorant where you can tell I have applied something on. I also like how it does not leave a sticky film-like feeling under the arms as well.

2.0/5

July 02, 2019

Not Effective

I am not a very sweaty person but still want to smell fresh and clean. I am wary of antiperspirants and wanted to try this product as it indicates that it is aluminum free as well as dye free and clear. Seems better for health than clogging the pores with antiperspirant.

Sadly this does not work very well to fight odour, perhaps for half the day. After that, it is like I have used nothing. However, it is does go on clear as advertised. If you have a very sedentary job and are not very sweaty this might work. However, if you are active, I would hesitate to recommend this product if you wish to remain odour free.

1.5/5

June 10, 2019

Do not use if you plan to be in public

Was really excited to try this but this is honestly (and unfortunately) one of the worst aluminum-free deodorant's I've ever tried. It smelled great at first and then all traces of beautiful daylily scent vanished only to be replaced by the worst BO I've ever had. If it's possible, wearing this made me smell worse than without deodorant. Don't know if it's one the ingredients, but the moment I stopped using it and switched to another brand of aluminum-free deodorant, it all went away. Use with caution!

2.0/5

June 06, 2019

Oh it seems real bad, and barely works

I really wanted to go aluminum free, and I usually like Secret products, but this was really bad.
    The scent is awful, it almost smells rotting and I could smell it on myself all day, especially when I was exercising.
    It also did not work at all, and seemed to make my sweat just smell awful.
    I threw it out.

April 03, 2019

Best addition to my get ready routine!

I have been wearing it for around 3 weeks and I am really happy with it. It keeps me dry and fresh the entire day, it dryes up clear, no nasty stains on my clothes and of course, a pretty subtle scent. But the best part is that is Aluminum, parabens and dyes Free! #SecretAluminumFree #Sponsored #free for testing purposes.