Secret Outlast Clear Gel

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 492 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 30, 2017

I love the feel of this deodorant, it's cooling when you apply it! I have purchased this a couple times and would buy it again. My mom recommended that I try it and I'm so glad she did.

March 30, 2017

Great deodorant! I must say I am quite amazed. I have recently been having problems in the smelling and sweating department, and nothing I did seemed to be helping. From the moment I started using this deodorant I saw a drastic difference. I have been using it now for a few weeks and it keeps me odour free and dry all day long, which is a huge deal since I have a very hectic schedule. I am highly impressed! I also love the fresh scent.

February 27, 2017

Secret outlast deodorant really works great on those very sweaty summer days, problem is it is very difficult to wash off. If only I can wash it off with once with thick leather of body wash then this product will be the best anti perspirant for me. I still use it, but not all the time.

February 13, 2017

I have always used the Secret brand when buying deodorant, so I had no worries when asked to try the Secret Outlast clear gel. I LOVE this deodorant! I don't use antiperspirant every day so the 48 hour protection was great...and it actually lasted 48 hours. It does feel a little bit wet when you apply it, but it dries very quickly. I specifically put on a black t-shirt after applying the deodorant and alas, no white marks! I already use the clear gel, but will be switching to the 48 hour protection in the future.

February 07, 2017

Secret outlast is a favourite gel antiperspirant for me. I usually buy the Active Fresh. I like the concept of clear gels more than powder deodorant, however in my experience i have to take a break after i've used one whole stick. They're not as effective as the first few uses (i've noticed this with more than one brand). So I alternate with a powder one in another brand.

December 17, 2016

I have been using the secret outlast extend that I got free for being a bzz agent for a few weeks now and love it....It lasts throughout the 48 hrs and smells great. It goes on wet but dries instantly and leaves no residue on your clothes...I just found my new deodorant :)

November 28, 2016

I purchased the scent "active fresh" and love it as an everyday, wear to school deodorant. Nothing to fancy, and doesn't leave marks on anything. Keeps you comfortably dry and pleasant smelling.

September 28, 2016

Love this deodorant. For years I have been looking for a deodorant that doesn't leave behind any yellow stains on white shirts or white marks on dark clothing. Finally came across this product, and no longer have to throw out clothes due to unsightly deodorant build-up. The one thing I will say, is that it goes on wet, so it's best to apply it about 5-10 mins before you put on your shirt, to give it ample time to dry.

August 19, 2016

I talked to two friends of mine about this campaign. I really loved the deodorant. I am not a huge fan of the gel because it gives my a cold, uncomfortable feeling and the solid blocks do not. This one was nice because it left less of a mess on my clothing. That is always my one issue with the solid deodorants. It also smelled fantastic.

July 26, 2016

I had a travel size of this and have since purchased the regular size. It works great in hot and humid conditions! I took a trip to New Orleans where it was over 100 degrees each day. This gel really worked to keep me dry and comfortable. I have tried the Clinical types of antiperspirants and I find they leave my skin dry and white. This goes on clear and "wet" but dries in a minute and feels cool on the skin. The two scent Ive tried are the Powder and the Active Fresh and I like both but prefer the Active Fresh.