Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel in Ooh-La-La Lavender Reviews
Ranked #11 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 09, 2017

Works super well.

When I got this product for free, I couldn't believe how amazing it smelled and not only that, but how amazing the smell lasted. Ever since I got it in the mail, I've used it everyday, and even bought another one for my on-the-go moments!

July 30, 2017

Works great

I just purchased a bunch of these for $1 dolllar . I had never tried this one before so I was hoping it was good lol it applied easily and glided into my armpits . I like the smell and it's actually cool as I apply it . I think because it's a gel so it keeps cool. It doesn't stain my clothes like some other deodorants can . It was $2.99, $1 dollar back on checkout 51 and I had dollar coupons . I recommend.

July 23, 2017

Lovely

I have been using it for 9 years, it is very good, it dries fast, do not stain my clothes, keeps me dry and fresh, smells so pretty, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it has a competitive price.

May 27, 2017

Secret Gel form is definately not for me. Tried it many times on many occassions and I do not like it. I do not like the Gel, i feel wet all day, does not fight with sweat, super sticky with sweat. Decent smell but I am BEEProne, they love me even without Deoterant. does not last all day. I find this product is expensive, not effective and overall not satisfied

May 16, 2017

I really liked this deodorant when I tried it. The gel is much more what I would prefer over any white solid one. I like that it didn't leave any white marks on my clothes. The smell was nice but I much prefer a fruit smell over a floral.

1.2/5

May 16, 2017

I hate this so much. It smells terrible and I hate how cold it is when you apply it. I also dislike the fact that if you apply to much it gets all of your shirt or you have to keep your arms so they have dry

March 16, 2017

I love this deodorant. It is my go to. It lasts all day, and I feel protected and man does it ever smell amazing. I'm a huge fan of gel type deodorants and I feel this product is great especially for the price. I would buy again and again, and again.

February 28, 2017

This is one of the few deodorants i have found that can out last a bachelorette party in a crowded club on the hottest day of a heat wave. I was never overly keen on gel antiperspirants but loved the fact that it didnt leave white marks on my clothes and dryed quickly.

February 04, 2017

I think Secret clear gel is amazing. I gave this 5/5 all across the board because of that. I just don't like this scent. I generally am a lavender smell fan but this to me doesn't smell like lavender. It isn't bad but it isn't my favorite.

January 25, 2017

I was skeptical of the gel when my friend bought this for me to try. Usually I am a solid stick kind of girl, but with an open mind I gave this a try. I found that it left white stains less (though not entirely). The wet feeling under your arms takes some getting used to but once you adjust it doesn't phase you. Keeps you smelling fresh without showing the evidence on your clothes.