Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel in Ooh-La-La Lavender Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 508 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 16, 2017

I really liked this deodorant when I tried it. The gel is much more what I would prefer over any white solid one. I like that it didn't leave any white marks on my clothes. The smell was nice but I much prefer a fruit smell over a floral.

1.5/5

May 16, 2017

I hate this so much. It smells terrible and I hate how cold it is when you apply it. I also dislike the fact that if you apply to much it gets all of your shirt or you have to keep your arms so they have dry

March 16, 2017

I love this deodorant. It is my go to. It lasts all day, and I feel protected and man does it ever smell amazing. I'm a huge fan of gel type deodorants and I feel this product is great especially for the price. I would buy again and again, and again.

February 28, 2017

This is one of the few deodorants i have found that can out last a bachelorette party in a crowded club on the hottest day of a heat wave. I was never overly keen on gel antiperspirants but loved the fact that it didnt leave white marks on my clothes and dryed quickly.

February 04, 2017

I think Secret clear gel is amazing. I gave this 5/5 all across the board because of that. I just don't like this scent. I generally am a lavender smell fan but this to me doesn't smell like lavender. It isn't bad but it isn't my favorite.

January 25, 2017

I was skeptical of the gel when my friend bought this for me to try. Usually I am a solid stick kind of girl, but with an open mind I gave this a try. I found that it left white stains less (though not entirely). The wet feeling under your arms takes some getting used to but once you adjust it doesn't phase you. Keeps you smelling fresh without showing the evidence on your clothes.

December 08, 2016

this is one of my favourite products. they come in many different scents and the price is not bad. keeps you smelling fresh all day and dont leave any messy residue on your clothes or skin.

August 10, 2016

I do like secret products , it is really effective when coming to good coverage for the whole day. But the smell of the lavender is just terrilble. They have other scents as well

June 13, 2016

When I am wearing black or any dark clothes I use this one. It doesn't get on your clothes and I feel protected using it. There are some brands that I just don't feel that way. I think it lives up to its slogan.

June 13, 2016

I love the smell and the fact that it does not stain my clothes. The only downside to it (in my opinion), is that it is incredibly cold when you first put it on.

Vcrjoe added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Biggest turn-offs

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?