Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 2365 in Grocery

May 05, 2017

This is a staple in my home now. My beyond-picky 10 year old loves eating these and happily adds them to her school lunches. They can be a bit salty, but it's not something I mind. Cheaper than traditional chips, and they taste better!

April 14, 2017

I pick up a bag of my favorite #SensiblePortions Veggie straws and 2 days later the whole bag is consumed only by me....Rosemary & Olive Oil are my favorite with Zesty ranch in second, Iove these and so do my whole family....great snack if you love all natural flavors !!!!!

April 09, 2017

Gouter a ce produit au Costco et wow je n'aurais jamais penser aimer.

C'est bon et sa fais changement des chips. Pas beaucoup plus sante mais cest bon.

Sale et crispy comme on aime.

April 05, 2017

These are a favourite snack in our house. A great chip alternative. Perfect on their own or with a dip. We also found them to be a great first snack as they are easy for little ones to hold and suck on, they easily disintegrate making it safe for babies learning to eat.

February 19, 2017

By far the most grabbed snack in our house! Love these things! Havent tried the flavored ones but I dont think they need to add anything to them as they are great the way they are!!

July 11, 2016

My family loves Garden Veggie Straw! They are the perfect snack or side to a sandwich at lunch time! My husband wasn't interested in trying this product at first but now he eats them all the time! This product is a regular item in our grocery cart!

March 16, 2016

I started buying these when I was on a diet to curb my chip addiction, they quickly turned into a family favorite! We easily go through 2 bags a week! They are my one year old daughters favorite as they are easy to grab and hold in tiny hands.

March 13, 2016

It still tastes like chips and I'm not so sure it's better that the rest but I liked it a lot. Had a bag in my car and I would eat that instead of stopping on the road (I drive long distances) It made me save money and time!

March 01, 2016

On first impression, I thought these were a healthier option with a name like veggie straws but after purchasing and reading the list of ingredients, these are made of potatoes (I think there is veggie powder for colouring). They taste decent but I really don't know how much healthier these are than potato chips.

March 01, 2016

I was very impressed when I first tried these. They are very tasty and healthy to boot. They make a great snack for my daughter and she too loves them. Nice and light and yet so tasty