Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws Reviews
Ranked #42 in Grocery

July 06, 2017

Salty crunchy goodness

I purchased these chips in the original flavour at Walmart. I always want to try healthier snacks so I love that these have no artificial flavours, are gluten free, and vegan friendly. They're great for anyone especially as an introductory snack for babies and a healthy tasty snack for kids. They come in three colors green, yellow and orange. The colours mostly taste the same but with slight hints of different veggies as an after taste. They have a medium crunchy texture and are hollow on the inside. They taste pretty salty almost like McDonald's French fries so if you love those then you'll probably love these. I think they're a great snack suitable for anyone so I recommend giving them a try.

Crunchy delight!

My go to snack when I seek something salty, crunchy, healthier than chips and equally delicious.

Unlike chips, there's no visible oil in your hands and that make one less guilty for snacking.

So good!

This makes for a really great snack that is a healthier alternative to chips and still gives you the satisfying "crunch" that you crave sometimes! Really tasty. We buy this all the time and bring some to work for snacks or just to snack around the house.

Tasty!

Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws taste delicious and are a healthy alternative to regular potato chips. My husband, 2 year old daughter and I all love them!

May 05, 2017

This is a staple in my home now. My beyond-picky 10 year old loves eating these and happily adds them to her school lunches. They can be a bit salty, but it's not something I mind. Cheaper than traditional chips, and they taste better!

April 14, 2017

I pick up a bag of my favorite #SensiblePortions Veggie straws and 2 days later the whole bag is consumed only by me....Rosemary & Olive Oil are my favorite with Zesty ranch in second, Iove these and so do my whole family....great snack if you love all natural flavors !!!!!

April 09, 2017

Gouter a ce produit au Costco et wow je n'aurais jamais penser aimer.

C'est bon et sa fais changement des chips. Pas beaucoup plus sante mais cest bon.

Sale et crispy comme on aime.

April 05, 2017

These are a favourite snack in our house. A great chip alternative. Perfect on their own or with a dip. We also found them to be a great first snack as they are easy for little ones to hold and suck on, they easily disintegrate making it safe for babies learning to eat.

February 19, 2017

By far the most grabbed snack in our house! Love these things! Havent tried the flavored ones but I dont think they need to add anything to them as they are great the way they are!!

July 11, 2016

My family loves Garden Veggie Straw! They are the perfect snack or side to a sandwich at lunch time! My husband wasn't interested in trying this product at first but now he eats them all the time! This product is a regular item in our grocery cart!