Sensidyne toothpaste Reviews

Good - 0

October 03, 2018

Great for sensitive teeth

This is the only toothpaste I use as i have very sensitive teeth. No cavities but my roots are close to the surface. This toothpaste doesnt caus me any pain when I brush and it tastes fantastic.

August 06, 2018

Works great!

I've been using Sensidyn toothpaste for almost a year now. I can feel a dramatic difference. My teeth hasn't been sensitive like they ise to be. I can eat icecream, and not feel pain from my teeth from the coldness. Def worth the try.

April 16, 2018

Amazing relief from sensitive teeth

I used to suget daily with sensitive teeth from any cold beverage or hot food item as well as sweets until I tried this amazing tooth paste. Now after using this tooth paste at least once per day I barely ever notice any discomfort at all.

March 19, 2018

Love it !

I love this toothpaste. It does not hurt my gums, and now It is my normal go to brand. I am so in love. I have also now purchased the child's toothpaste, and recommend it to all my other friends for their kids.

March 10, 2018

So thankful!

I have had to use this product for so long and I appreciate it's effectiveness. Suffering from sensitive teeth is no fun so knowing it works is great!

March 08, 2018

The Best of all of the brands

yes some people find it pricey however, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. I've been using this for over 15 years and there is no way I am changing. This is simply the BEST!

March 08, 2018

Only toothpaste I use!

I used to have sensitive teeth, but haven't felt them being sensitive since switching too sensidyne! Works well, cleans well..a bit pricey but I rather not have sensitive teeth!

March 05, 2018

It actually works

I would buy this product again, It worked fantastic, Who knew that brushing with a toothpaste would take that horrible cold water feeling away from your teeth that used to drive you up the wall. From now on it will be in my bathroom cabinet to chase away those horrible little nagging pains in the teeth.. Great product.

March 05, 2018

Keep trying other brands but come back to Sensidyne

I've had sensitive teeth for years - some times it gets unbearable and then sometimes it is ok for awhile so I forget I have a problem. I have tried most of the brands available at my local pharmacy because I find Sensidyne a little expensive and figure other brands should/must be similar but frankly I always end up back with Sensidyne on my vanity! It is the only toothpaste that seems to provide some protection between brushing.

0.7/5

January 12, 2018

Pricey and ineffective

Bought this thinking “you get what you pay for” but really you don’t in this case. Not even an hour after brushing and it feels like I haven’t even brushed. It also doesn’t disperse well through the mouth....it stays like chunked and is pretty unpleasant and ineffective. Never again I’ll stick with my even cheaper brand.