Sensidyne toothpaste Reviews

Good - 0

January 24, 2019

Could never go back to anything else!

I’ve been using this toothpaste for the past 4 years and my teeth have never looked better, I can eat anything I want without issues with sensitive teeth!

January 17, 2019

Minty fresh and clean

Amazing product! Been using this for years. Leaves your teeth feeling super squeaky clean and your breath minty fresh. Aids in teeth whitening when you have sensitive gums. No more bleeding gums!

January 17, 2019

Best toothpaste for sensitivity

I have always had issues with hot and cold on my teeth for well over a decade now and even when outside while it’s cold my teeth would hurt! Switch to this brand and it’s amazing how well it worked for me! Still very slightly sensitive but nothing that gets in the way anymore.

October 03, 2018

Great for sensitive teeth

This is the only toothpaste I use as i have very sensitive teeth. No cavities but my roots are close to the surface. This toothpaste doesnt caus me any pain when I brush and it tastes fantastic.

August 06, 2018

Works great!

I've been using Sensidyn toothpaste for almost a year now. I can feel a dramatic difference. My teeth hasn't been sensitive like they ise to be. I can eat icecream, and not feel pain from my teeth from the coldness. Def worth the try.

April 16, 2018

Amazing relief from sensitive teeth

I used to suget daily with sensitive teeth from any cold beverage or hot food item as well as sweets until I tried this amazing tooth paste. Now after using this tooth paste at least once per day I barely ever notice any discomfort at all.

March 19, 2018

Love it !

I love this toothpaste. It does not hurt my gums, and now It is my normal go to brand. I am so in love. I have also now purchased the child's toothpaste, and recommend it to all my other friends for their kids.

March 10, 2018

So thankful!

I have had to use this product for so long and I appreciate it's effectiveness. Suffering from sensitive teeth is no fun so knowing it works is great!

March 08, 2018

The Best of all of the brands

yes some people find it pricey however, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. I've been using this for over 15 years and there is no way I am changing. This is simply the BEST!

March 08, 2018

Only toothpaste I use!

I used to have sensitive teeth, but haven't felt them being sensitive since switching too sensidyne! Works well, cleans well..a bit pricey but I rather not have sensitive teeth!