Sensodyne Pro Namel (Daily anti-cavity toothpaste) Reviews
#24 in Toothpastes

October 27, 2017

My favourite toothpaste

This is amazing for sensitive teeth and gums. It's the only toothpaste I use now and I find it makes a huge difference for me to be able to eat hot and cold foods and for my mouth to feel healthy. It's expensive but definitely worth it

October 23, 2017

Husbands go to toothpaste

Husband really loves the way it makes his teeth feel after brushing, they feel polished. He had sensitivity issues in the past he can absolutely see a difference there, it is great for sensitive teeth. As for the enamel hardening and strengthening he can't really tell, he would like to think his enamel is in better shape than it was but he has no way of really knowing.

September 26, 2017

Works great

Keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Reduces sensitivity. I use it every day and never have sensitive teeth. Keeps your mouth and teeth clean. Have used it for years.

July 27, 2017

Great toothpaste for sensitive teeth!

Sensodyne Pro Namel is a great toothpaste for sensitive teeth! I often have problem with cold/hot, due to the sensitivity of my teeth. However, upon using this product for about a month I can honestly say that it has made a huge difference! The only thing that I wish was bit better is the freshness left in the mouth after brushing. I usually like strong minty taste to be left in my mouth after brushing, but this toothpaste doesn't do that. But overall, it's a great product!

June 20, 2017

Sensitive teeth? Totally recommend this product

I have extremely sensitive teeth to hot and cold. I have been using Sensodyne for the past 10 years. I can eat ice cream without cringing in pain. I drink a cup of hot coffee and not feel the burn. This product is the best sensitive teeth toothpaste that I have tried and I have tried all of them. With Sensodyne, you can forget the toothpaste, use a non-sensitive teeth toothpaste and it still lasts for up to 2 to 3 days

June 13, 2017

I love Sensodyne!

My niece told me about Sensodyne Pro Namel. I asked my dentist & he recommended it as well. I'm happy with it so far but results aren't noticeable. I do feel it helps with sensitivity as well.

May 30, 2017

I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste is very effective. When I use it I feel like my teeth hurt a bit less when I eat certain things. It can be expensive but it's worth the price to help my teeth

May 11, 2017

I have very sensitive teeth and find that Sensodyne works great to relieve the pain. Some sensitive toothpastes leave an aftertaste but not Sensodyne! A bit pricey so I prefer to buy on sale.

May 04, 2017

Great toothpaste that does the job with my sensitive teeth. Without it when my food is too cold I can barely put it in my mouth. This has allowed me to enjoy food again.

April 01, 2017

I used to have various oral health issues, and this is the only toothpaste that I would recommend to anyone that is experiencing tooth sensitivity, cavities or enamel loss.

It's great for sensitive teeth and gums, I don't cringe at the thought of ice cream or hot coffee; it's also good for people with enamel deficiency or weak enamel; and the price is great, it's not too expensive. Over all, this is a wonderful product at a great price.

I will continue to purchase this because its the only brand I have found that keeps my sensitive teeth in check!