Sensodyne Pro Namel (Daily anti-cavity toothpaste) Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 156 in Toothpastes

June 20, 2017

Sensitive teeth? Totally recommend this product

I have extremely sensitive teeth to hot and cold. I have been using Sensodyne for the past 10 years. I can eat ice cream without cringing in pain. I drink a cup of hot coffee and not feel the burn. This product is the best sensitive teeth toothpaste that I have tried and I have tried all of them. With Sensodyne, you can forget the toothpaste, use a non-sensitive teeth toothpaste and it still lasts for up to 2 to 3 days

June 13, 2017

I love Sensodyne!

My niece told me about Sensodyne Pro Namel. I asked my dentist & he recommended it as well. I'm happy with it so far but results aren't noticeable. I do feel it helps with sensitivity as well.

May 30, 2017

I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste is very effective. When I use it I feel like my teeth hurt a bit less when I eat certain things. It can be expensive but it's worth the price to help my teeth

May 11, 2017

I have very sensitive teeth and find that Sensodyne works great to relieve the pain. Some sensitive toothpastes leave an aftertaste but not Sensodyne! A bit pricey so I prefer to buy on sale.

May 04, 2017

Great toothpaste that does the job with my sensitive teeth. Without it when my food is too cold I can barely put it in my mouth. This has allowed me to enjoy food again.

April 01, 2017

I used to have various oral health issues, and this is the only toothpaste that I would recommend to anyone that is experiencing tooth sensitivity, cavities or enamel loss.

It's great for sensitive teeth and gums, I don't cringe at the thought of ice cream or hot coffee; it's also good for people with enamel deficiency or weak enamel; and the price is great, it's not too expensive. Over all, this is a wonderful product at a great price.

I will continue to purchase this because its the only brand I have found that keeps my sensitive teeth in check!

March 14, 2017

J'ai éprouvé de serieux mal de dents dernierement du au froid et au chaud et cette pate a dents a grabdement contribué a ce que je sois capable de mnger de nouveau.

March 13, 2017

My hubby and I have both sensitive teeth. But eversince we started using sensodyne it definitely helps ease the sensitivity. Now we can enjoy our favorite food and drinks without worrying! thanks sensodyne

March 06, 2017

This is why I switched form Colgate to this. It is more nicely taste for some reason in you mouth but less strong it is from Colgate. I've seen more cleaning done and I have less slightly sensitivity from an average toothpaste, for it to fully work you need to brush your teeth twice a day and 2 minutes. But overall this great but it is a bit more expensive than Colgate.

March 01, 2017

Sensodyne pro namel daily anti-cavity toothpaste is our family favorite toothpaste to use in our household as we have sensitive teeth and it is definatley the best choice for our family and is also recommended by our dentist.