Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

May 02, 2018

Good Toothpaste

I have nothing bad to say about this toothpaste, it makes my whole mouth feel clean while strengthening my enamel. I also enjoyed how it whiteness my teeth.

May 02, 2018

Effective on sensitive gums

I’ve tried other brands but always come back to Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening. It has a mild taste that doesn’t make my mouth burn and my sensitive gums appreciate the added protection. Tooth sensitivity to hot and cold is non-existent. I also like that it keeps my teeth whiter, even with consuming coffee and red wine (occasionally).

April 10, 2018

I notice when I don't use it

This is a very effective toothpaste. I have been using it for about 3-years after my Dental Hygienist recommended I start using it because of my Sensitive Teeth. It has really done the trick! When I go travelling, and I can't find it in the stores, I really notice the difference after only a couple of days. This toothpaste has really helped with my sensitivity issues!

April 10, 2018

Soft and shine

I prefer getting the kiddie kind since it’s less of a kick or sting re: the flavour, but this was a decent toothpaste which I got after others were sold out. I have noticed improvement in my sensitivity.

March 31, 2018

Great toothpaste

I love this toothpaste! it is super gentle but does a great job cleaning your entire mouth. I have very sensitive teeth and using the SENSODYNE PRONAMEL GENTLE WHITENING TOOTHPASTE gives me the relief I need to eat the foods I love!

March 28, 2018

Work's like a charm!

I have SUPER sensitive teeth, with both hot and cold....I even brush my teeth with luke-warm water.
    I wasn't really thinking that this toothpaste would actually work....but I was WAY wrong. The very first time I used it I rinsed with cold water and had NO pain or discomfort!

March 21, 2018

Sensodine

It melts easily in your mouth. The sensation of effectiveness is superior to other toothpaste. Absolute freshness, sensation of cleaning. The white teeth are noticeable and the sensitivity of the gums has diminished.

March 21, 2018

Bon produit mais chere.

J’adore cette pate à dent malgré le prix.. Elle m’a vraiment aider dans ma sensibilité de mes dents! Et les a rendu plus blanche.
    Au moins maintenant je peux croquer ma creme glacer à pleine dent ! Ahhaa

March 20, 2018

Family swears by this toothpaste

This is a staple in our family. Super cure for sensitive gums and teeth. Not too refreshing or not enough mint in it, but that isn't its purpose. Will buy again.

March 12, 2018

I can eat Ice Cream with no pain now!

This toothpaste is the best. It helps combat my coffee stained teeth as well as minimizing the pain I occasionally get when eating and drinking cold food and beverages. My husband also loves this toothpaste and has been using it for several years. Definitely helps keep his teeth in shape since he is an avid pop lover.