Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

March 28, 2018

Work's like a charm!

I have SUPER sensitive teeth, with both hot and cold....I even brush my teeth with luke-warm water.
    I wasn't really thinking that this toothpaste would actually work....but I was WAY wrong. The very first time I used it I rinsed with cold water and had NO pain or discomfort!

March 21, 2018

Sensodine

It melts easily in your mouth. The sensation of effectiveness is superior to other toothpaste. Absolute freshness, sensation of cleaning. The white teeth are noticeable and the sensitivity of the gums has diminished.

March 21, 2018

Bon produit mais chere.

J’adore cette pate à dent malgré le prix.. Elle m’a vraiment aider dans ma sensibilité de mes dents! Et les a rendu plus blanche.
    Au moins maintenant je peux croquer ma creme glacer à pleine dent ! Ahhaa

March 20, 2018

Family swears by this toothpaste

This is a staple in our family. Super cure for sensitive gums and teeth. Not too refreshing or not enough mint in it, but that isn't its purpose. Will buy again.

March 12, 2018

I can eat Ice Cream with no pain now!

This toothpaste is the best. It helps combat my coffee stained teeth as well as minimizing the pain I occasionally get when eating and drinking cold food and beverages. My husband also loves this toothpaste and has been using it for several years. Definitely helps keep his teeth in shape since he is an avid pop lover.

March 10, 2018

Must have

Must have for sensitive teeth. This stuff helps to reduce sensitivity a great deal. I was surprised how quickly it works too but the effect Ian more noticeable after using it for a few days.

March 06, 2018

Ma pref!!

Ma pâte à dents pref!! Mon copain et moi ne jurons que par elle pour notre hygiène bucale! Je n'achète aucune autre sorte. Je suis vendu à elle! Je la conseil sans aucun doute.

February 13, 2018

Yay ice cream!

My teeth were super sensitive, drinking ice cold water was not possible, even the water to rinse at the dentist office would send shivers through my nerve endings. Last year my dentist gave me a sample tube of pronamel and since then It has become my daily toothpaste. What a Difference! I am happy to report I have even had ice cream again—- woohoo! Happy Dance

February 12, 2018

none.

I like this toothpaste. I works really good. I think they need differnet flavors. I also think it should be cheaper. I think that things that are good for your teeth should not cost so much.

February 06, 2018

Great for sensitive teeth

My dentist recommended this toothpaste and gave me a sample little tube. I have used it for a few days now and notice that my teeth and gums are feeling less sensitive. I am told it is important to keep using the product to maintain results. It is a little pricier than some of the other brands and I am having difficulty finding coupons or sale pricing for this item. I highly recommend this product!