Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

0.8/5

November 15, 2017

Can't stand this product

I have had sensitive teeth to a very long time and for the first couple years I used this paste but I could still feel my teeth being really sensitive. Then i decided to switch to a different paste and worked wonders so this product just didn't do it for me.

October 12, 2017

Well worth the extra money

I have been using this product for years and will not go back to any other brand. Cleans my teeth thoroughly and happily I can report no cavities. Notice that over time it helped remove stains from high tannin beverages. Minty fresh without being too strong.

October 09, 2017

Best sensitive toothpaste on the market

This is the best toothpaste for my sensitive teeth. It is the only product that works for me. I love the fact that the flavors are not overpowering like some other toothpastes on the market.

October 02, 2017

Best toothpaste for sensitive teeth

This is truly good for sensitive teeth. I can really tell the difference when I use this compared to another brand. If I miss a brushing (we all do at one time or another) I can really tell.

September 27, 2017

I'm happy, and so is my dentist

Sensodyne is the only toothpaste I have found that I can use every single day without getting the sensitivity back. All other other "sensitive" toothpastes that I have tried just haven't done a good enough job. With Sensodyne, i can eat and drink hot and cold without worry. And my dentist says she can really tell that I've been using the whitening version, because my teeth have lightened a couple of shades just through daily use!

September 22, 2017

this is my go to for my sensitive teeth

been using this product for over 7mths. i like the mild not toothpaste like taste. i find most whitening products are too abrasive. this is not so. It has whitened them 2 to 3 times more since i have used it. i will continue to use this product. It was also re commanded by my family dentist. sincerly Victor Ciappara

September 16, 2017

this is better than the rest

I've tried different sensitive teeth pastes. they only worked a short time but Sensodyne worked better than any other brand I've tried and my teeth are 3 shades whiter.

2.7/5

September 13, 2017

Doesn't really do much

I bought this on a flick. I have sensitivity issues and this one had the added whitening benefit so i thought why not. It is okay but i didn't see major differences.

September 13, 2017

the only one i use

For a reason i don't understand, Sensodyne is the only toothpast that doesn't leave "membrane" in my mouth after i brush my teeth. And with the light whitening it just keep my smile natural.

September 11, 2017

Toothpaste

Its okay but really didn't see any whitening effects. I'd prefer regular toothpaste over this. I don't think it cleans as well as regular toothpaste and definitely not very breath freshening.