Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

2.8/5

December 04, 2018

Not sure if it works

I have sensative tooth, but this paste isn't the best one, because I have sensativity while using it for more than two weaks. I will come back to Sensodine wich I've been using before.

October 02, 2018
    New York, United States

Great!

Seems like since i have gotten older the enamel on my teeth have gotten worse. I went to the dentist and he gave me a big sample of this toothpaste and now im hooked! No more sensitive teeth! I highly recommend this product if you suffer with this problem.

September 20, 2018

#1Sensitive toothpaste

Best tooth paste for sensitive teeth! The tube for the tooth paste has a nice cap so it can sit upside down on a shelf nicely. Helps my teeth from sensitivity and helps repair my enamel. I Have seen so much improvement on my teeth while eating acidic foods. This is a must have for everyday!

June 26, 2018
    California, United States

A bit effective.

I have enamel problems since I was a child. I'm always at the doctor's office. Recently, my hygienist advised me to try pronamel for my enamel will benefit a lot from it. I guess it's working but not really very effective. I'm using the gentle whitening cause I d ink coffee a lot but still my teeth stains still.

May 11, 2018

Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste

I have very sensitive teeth but need a toothpaste that would whiten but was gentle. I tried Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste and was pleased with the results. It does everything it claims. It whitens but is gentle enough for sensitive teeth while strengthening the enamel.
    A winner for sure.

May 06, 2018

Safe, Sensitive and gentle toothpaste

I first started to use Sendodyne Pro Enamel with Whitening at my boy friend's place and noticed that it didn't make my mouth dry but felt refreshing. I have sensitive teeth so most toothpastes hurt my teeth. This is my usual toothpaste I use and loving it. Besides that it makes my stained teeth from coffee, tea and cigarettes whiter!

May 06, 2018

5.0 out of 5 starsVery Effective for Sensitive Teeth and

I have very sensitive teeth, so many toothpastes actually hurt my tongue, mucous membranes and gums. Sensodyne toothpaste doesn't hurt at all, yet it still has fluoride and teeth whitening ingredients. I have rheumatoid arthritis, and like many people with RA, I have a very dry mouth which can increase staining and cavities. This toothpaste is gentle but effective. I will continue using Sensodyne.

May 04, 2018

This product is just average. Nothing out of the ordinary. It has a pleasant taste, but doesn't freshen your breathe as well as crest of colgate do.

May 04, 2018

Brushing without the sensativity

I switched to this toothpaste after being advised by my dentist that this would help with my sentivative teeth when dealing with hot and cold items. It leaves my teeth feeling great, cleaned and after a few times using this, my sentivity to hot and cold has gone away. Plus it leaves my teeth looking shiny white and polished like I just came from the dentist!

May 02, 2018

Works but Awful taste

I like Sensodyne because it helps remove the sensitivity away from my teeth but found this particular kind doesn’t taste very good and leaves a bad after taste. It does help whiten which is a plus!