Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

May 04, 2018

Brushing without the sensativity

I switched to this toothpaste after being advised by my dentist that this would help with my sentivative teeth when dealing with hot and cold items. It leaves my teeth feeling great, cleaned and after a few times using this, my sentivity to hot and cold has gone away. Plus it leaves my teeth looking shiny white and polished like I just came from the dentist!

Works but Awful taste

I like Sensodyne because it helps remove the sensitivity away from my teeth but found this particular kind doesn’t taste very good and leaves a bad after taste. It does help whiten which is a plus!

Good Toothpaste

I have nothing bad to say about this toothpaste, it makes my whole mouth feel clean while strengthening my enamel. I also enjoyed how it whiteness my teeth.

Effective on sensitive gums

I’ve tried other brands but always come back to Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening. It has a mild taste that doesn’t make my mouth burn and my sensitive gums appreciate the added protection. Tooth sensitivity to hot and cold is non-existent. I also like that it keeps my teeth whiter, even with consuming coffee and red wine (occasionally).

April 10, 2018

I notice when I don't use it

This is a very effective toothpaste. I have been using it for about 3-years after my Dental Hygienist recommended I start using it because of my Sensitive Teeth. It has really done the trick! When I go travelling, and I can't find it in the stores, I really notice the difference after only a couple of days. This toothpaste has really helped with my sensitivity issues!

April 10, 2018

Soft and shine

I prefer getting the kiddie kind since it’s less of a kick or sting re: the flavour, but this was a decent toothpaste which I got after others were sold out. I have noticed improvement in my sensitivity.

March 31, 2018

Great toothpaste

I love this toothpaste! it is super gentle but does a great job cleaning your entire mouth. I have very sensitive teeth and using the SENSODYNE PRONAMEL GENTLE WHITENING TOOTHPASTE gives me the relief I need to eat the foods I love!

March 28, 2018

Work's like a charm!

I have SUPER sensitive teeth, with both hot and cold....I even brush my teeth with luke-warm water.
    I wasn't really thinking that this toothpaste would actually work....but I was WAY wrong. The very first time I used it I rinsed with cold water and had NO pain or discomfort!

March 21, 2018

Sensodine

It melts easily in your mouth. The sensation of effectiveness is superior to other toothpaste. Absolute freshness, sensation of cleaning. The white teeth are noticeable and the sensitivity of the gums has diminished.

March 21, 2018

Bon produit mais chere.

J’adore cette pate à dent malgré le prix.. Elle m’a vraiment aider dans ma sensibilité de mes dents! Et les a rendu plus blanche.
    Au moins maintenant je peux croquer ma creme glacer à pleine dent ! Ahhaa