Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

2.3/5

September 02, 2020

Is it actually doing anything?

I gave this product a bad erview because I'm not sure if it's even doing anything. It is not very minty to freshen breath, does not do much for whitening. I would not repurchase.

September 02, 2020
    Indiana, United States

The only sensitive paste that really works.

I have been using sensodyne for years at the recommendation of my dentist and had immediate and continued results. I am even more satisfied with the pro-namal now that loss of enamel is worsening with age.
    I recently switched to another brand of paste for enamel and gum repair, after 3 days without sensodyne could not eat or drink anything without pain. Switched back to the sensodyne and experienced immediate relief. I 100% recommend to anýone with sensitive teeth.

August 19, 2020

Sensitive teeth?

My dental hygienist recommended me to use this toothpaste for my sensitive teeth and I have used it since. This toothpaste has been great and pronamel is the added benefit.

August 11, 2020

Great for sensitive teeth

I’ve been using this for years based on our dentist’s recommendation for my sensitive teeth. This toothpaste feels a lot better on my teeth and gums compared to the brands my wife is currently using. I’d definitely recommend this to others who feel sensitivity in their teeth and gums!

August 10, 2020

Been Using this Product for over 10 Years!

When I was 15, my Dentist recommended to use Sensodyne, I've never turned back. Over 10 years later, I'm still loyal to Sensodyne! Excellent product, protects the teeth and whitens them!

August 02, 2020

Good if you can get pass the taste

This toothpaste is really good at treating tooth sensitivity. I noticed I bled a lot less while using it so I guess this would mean it targeted gingivitis well. I didnt particularly like how thick it and chalky it felt in my mouth. I also didnt like the taste. But to be honest those weren't so great that I would never use it again because I would use it again. Would recommend

July 16, 2020

Great one !!

I am using this from years now. I use to have very sensitive teeth but once I started using Sensodyne I haven’t had any issues with sensitivity. I can enjoy both hot and cold food or drinks with no issues. The gentle whitening works well and causes no irritatioN

June 29, 2020
    Florida, United States

Great product

I love this toothpaste works great is a great product for tooth sensitivity it works super fast and super effective!! I would recommend in a flash! Is my go to toothpaste won’t use any other.

June 19, 2020

Only one I can use.

This is the ONLY toothpaste I use. I have very sensitive teeth, from erosion of a peircing; as well as a side effect of medication eating away at the enamel in my teeth. Before I used this, I couldn't handle really hot or cold at all. Now I can!
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!

June 10, 2020

My favourite toothpaste

I use to have very sensitive teeth but once I started using Sensodyne I haven’t had any issues with sensitivity. I can enjoy both hot and cold food or drinks with no issues. The gentle whitening works well and causes no irritation. I have tried other toothpastes for sensitivity but found they didn’t work as well so now the only toothpaste I will use is Sensodyne.