Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste Fresh Wave Reviews
#20 in Toothpastes

April 29, 2020

I will not use any other toothpaste.

I have been using this product for quite some time now.
    Last year I ran out and had to settle for a different brand as the store did not carry PRO NAMEL.
    I made sure that won't happen again, I pick up two at a time.
    If you have sensitive teeth give it a try, You won't be disappointed.

April 20, 2020

We love this toothpaste!

This is our favourite toothpaste. It’s a pretty decent price point, lasts a long time, and most importantly keeps our teeth from being sensitive. This was initially recommended by our dentist about 3 years ago and we haven’t been disappointed since we switched over.

February 10, 2020
    Essex, United Kingdom

Sensodyne toothpaste.

I was recommended this by my dentist after tooth sensitivity. It has really helped and I no longer use any other brand. It’s good to have found a product that really helps, always recommend to friends and family

November 27, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

A great toothpaste for sensitive teeth

I've been using this toothpaste for a few months now and have found a marked difference in how sensitive my teeth are. The taste is pleasant and does the job well. I'd definitely recommend.

October 25, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

It’s good product!

I have very sensitive teeth, so many toothpastes actually hurt my tongue, mucous membranes and gums. Sensodyne toothpaste doesn't hurt at all, yet it still has fluoride and teeth whitening ingredients. I have rheumatoid arthritis, and like many people with RA, I have a very dry mouth which can increase staining and cavities. This toothpaste is gentle but effective. I will continue using Sensodyne.

April 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Does it's job!

After my dentist recommended this toothpaste for my decreasing tooth enamel a few years ago, I have used this toothpaste ever since! It has restored my enamel and I haven't had a problem since beginning the use of pronamel!

March 20, 2019

finally

So this is about the only toothpaste that does anything to stop my face from hurting. I have tonnes of acid erosion from drinking acidic things all my life, and this clears up all of that pain. If I have to buy another brand (Crest or Colgate), I can make it maybe two days before it's right back to being painful.

February 26, 2019

Great for sensitive teeth

I have been experiencing an ache in my back tooth for some time now and decided to give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised at its effectiveness. I won't go back to using any other toothpaste brand after this.

February 26, 2019

I can eat ice cream again!

I wasn't even able to go outside in winter without my tooth hurting, after using this toothpaste religiously I can even eat ice cream again! I will never even try using another kind, it's not worth the pain!

February 08, 2019

great product

My dentist referred me to try this to help with my sensitive teeth. It has helped to ease the sensitive pain of my cavity as I wait for my appointment next month. It has helped me a lot!