Sensodyne Repair & Protect Reviews
#19 in Toothpastes

August 24, 2020

perfect for sensitive teeth!

My dental hygienist gave me a sample tube to try for my sensitive teeth and I was a bit hesitant at first because I'd been using another brand for years and was concerned this might not be as effective. Well this toothpaste I'd say is even better for sensitive teeth than what I had been using. It's a bit pricey but seems to go on sale regularly at grocery chains and pharmacies. I've bought a bunch on sale recently in different varieties of Sensodyne to try; we'll see how they compare to this one. If you have issues with tooth sensitivity I highly recommend this product.

June 17, 2020

Awesome product

This product was recommended to me as my teeth are a bit damaged. After brushing my teeth with this product i found less pain in my teeth.

Highly recommend for sensitive and damaged teeth. Contains good amount of flouride that is necessary for the teeth.

June 10, 2020

Only toothpaste I'll use.

I used to buy whatever was on sale until I tried this, now it's all I buy. As a coffee drinker and having acid reflux for many years, my teeth had become sensitive and this toothpaste changed that for me. Only toothpaste I'll ever buy again.

April 22, 2020

It has saved my teeth

This toothpaste is a game changer! My teeth were so sensitive before I could barely drink water because the temperature of it would hurt my teeth. I now have no problem!

February 10, 2020
    Sweden

Best toothpaste out there

Repair and Protect is easily the best toothpaste I've found! I have sensitive teeth and occasional tooth pain and this sorts both every time. One of the few items I happily pay full price for, worth every penny.

September 03, 2019
    United States

Best toothpaste

This toothpaste works I suffer from sensitive teeth and ever since my dentist gave me a tube to try I love it. I can drink and eat whatever I want again because there is no heat or cold pain to stop me

August 30, 2019

Great!

My dentist recommended this toothpaste, while sceptical at first this toothpaste is great! It is a bit pricey but totally worth it especially if regular ones don’t quite do it!

August 12, 2019

Sensodyne Repair & Protect

I was recently to the dentist for cleaning and a cavity fill. After my 1st initial cleaning, the technician gave this toothpaste to try. I suffer from sensitive teeth as well as bone loss. It is very pleasant tasting and affordable.

April 24, 2019

La marque pour les dents sensibles

C’est mon dentifrice préféré. J’ai les dents plus blanches avec ce dentifrice, il a bon goût, je me sens avec l’haleine fraîche et je sens que c’est un dentifrice qui fait du bien à mes dents. J’ai l’impression que mes dents sont plus propres. Et évidemment, mes dents sont moins sensibles aux aliments froids ou chauds. Je n’ai pas l’impression que ce dentifrice est abrasif et qu’il abîme l’émail. Bref, c’est ma marque de confiance!

April 24, 2019

Best for oral health

I have gum and enamel issues. I love sensodyne because their products have novamin. I go back and forth to try new things but always return to them! Will continue to buy for as long as it's available