Sensodyne Repair & Protect Reviews
#19 in Toothpastes

April 12, 2019

Pricey but the best toothpaste I’ve tried!

I usually prefer the most basic toothpaste out there because they don’t leave an uncomfortable feeling in my mouth and is wallet friendly. However, this toothpaste is different than all the other toothpastes I’ve tried. It makes a lot of bubbles with very little of the product and I can feel that there are very fine grains that makes me feel like my teeth will be super clean. It does make more and more bubbles the more you brush so brushing gets a bit messy but I like the scent/taste and the feel of it. The most important part is once I rinse out my mouth, I don’t get any uncomfortable feeling in my mouth. My mouth doesn’t feel damaged like some other new toothpastes out there where the skin in my mouth starts peeling. I also have sensitive teeth and this doesn’t hurt my teeth while brushing or after brushing. There’s also no bad aftertaste. I only wish it was priced like the regular sensodyne.

April 05, 2019

I love the toothpastes

I love this is perfect for me and my husband and recomand this product.
    works great it whiten my teeth and help fix some of the sensitivity issues I have.

March 18, 2019

excellent produit

jaime ce dentifrice qui repare et protege. jai les dents sensible et apres lutilisation ma sensibilité disparait comme par magie Sensodine m'a été conseiller par mon dentiste or je vous le recommande.

March 18, 2019

I would purchase Sensodyne repair and protect again

I love Sensodyne repair and protect. I was having some sensitivity problems with my teeth and asked my dentist what I should try. I was informed to try Sensodyne repair and protect. It really does work and it works fast. I would definitely recommend trying Sensodyne repair and protect if anyone has sensitive teeth.

February 26, 2019

Great toothpaste

I had a tooth filling years ago and I was starting to feel severe pain on the spot I tried this toothpaste and immediately found relief. It is a life saver. It works!

February 22, 2019

Fantastic product

If anyone is having problems with sensitive teeth that are starting to lose enamel this is the product for you. Sensitivity relief almost instantly and noticeable improvement in enamel in a couple of weeks

February 09, 2019

I notice a difference

I started using this toothpaste over the last year and it has made a very noticeable difference to my tooth sensitivity. Things feel much better and I don’t experience near as much sensitivity with hit and cold things, or even with brushing. Dentist appointments are also easier.

February 05, 2019

It's time for Sensodyne

I found that after a deep cleaning by the dentist that it was painful to eat ice cream or enjoy a cold drink on a hot day, I knew I needed to try Sensodyne when I started needing to brush my teeth with warm water. Thank goodness for the relief of Sensodyne, I can't say it happened immediately, but before the summer was over I was enjoying life again..Thank-you!

January 23, 2019

Adieu la sensibilité !

C'est vraiment le dentifrice pour dents sensibles le plus efficace. Il coûte un peu cher alors j'alterne avec un autre dentifrice ordinaire. J'ai remarqué une grande amélioration pour ma sensibilité

January 10, 2019

Works like a charm

This is the only product I have found that helps with my extremely sensitive teeth! Before this I was always in pain and they hurt no matter what but because of this it is much better. It does not really whiten teeth but still does it's job very well