Sensodyne Repair & Protect Reviews
#17 in Toothpastes

April 22, 2020

It has saved my teeth

This toothpaste is a game changer! My teeth were so sensitive before I could barely drink water because the temperature of it would hurt my teeth. I now have no problem!

February 10, 2020
    Sweden

Best toothpaste out there

Repair and Protect is easily the best toothpaste I've found! I have sensitive teeth and occasional tooth pain and this sorts both every time. One of the few items I happily pay full price for, worth every penny.

September 03, 2019
    United States

Best toothpaste

This toothpaste works I suffer from sensitive teeth and ever since my dentist gave me a tube to try I love it. I can drink and eat whatever I want again because there is no heat or cold pain to stop me

August 31, 2019

Great!

My dentist recommended this toothpaste, while sceptical at first this toothpaste is great! It is a bit pricey but totally worth it especially if regular ones don’t quite do it!

August 12, 2019

Sensodyne Repair & Protect

I was recently to the dentist for cleaning and a cavity fill. After my 1st initial cleaning, the technician gave this toothpaste to try. I suffer from sensitive teeth as well as bone loss. It is very pleasant tasting and affordable.

April 24, 2019

La marque pour les dents sensibles

C’est mon dentifrice préféré. J’ai les dents plus blanches avec ce dentifrice, il a bon goût, je me sens avec l’haleine fraîche et je sens que c’est un dentifrice qui fait du bien à mes dents. J’ai l’impression que mes dents sont plus propres. Et évidemment, mes dents sont moins sensibles aux aliments froids ou chauds. Je n’ai pas l’impression que ce dentifrice est abrasif et qu’il abîme l’émail. Bref, c’est ma marque de confiance!

April 24, 2019

Best for oral health

I have gum and enamel issues. I love sensodyne because their products have novamin. I go back and forth to try new things but always return to them! Will continue to buy for as long as it's available

April 12, 2019

Pricey but the best toothpaste I’ve tried!

I usually prefer the most basic toothpaste out there because they don’t leave an uncomfortable feeling in my mouth and is wallet friendly. However, this toothpaste is different than all the other toothpastes I’ve tried. It makes a lot of bubbles with very little of the product and I can feel that there are very fine grains that makes me feel like my teeth will be super clean. It does make more and more bubbles the more you brush so brushing gets a bit messy but I like the scent/taste and the feel of it. The most important part is once I rinse out my mouth, I don’t get any uncomfortable feeling in my mouth. My mouth doesn’t feel damaged like some other new toothpastes out there where the skin in my mouth starts peeling. I also have sensitive teeth and this doesn’t hurt my teeth while brushing or after brushing. There’s also no bad aftertaste. I only wish it was priced like the regular sensodyne.

April 05, 2019

I love the toothpastes

I love this is perfect for me and my husband and recomand this product.
    works great it whiten my teeth and help fix some of the sensitivity issues I have.

March 18, 2019

excellent produit

jaime ce dentifrice qui repare et protege. jai les dents sensible et apres lutilisation ma sensibilité disparait comme par magie Sensodine m'a été conseiller par mon dentiste or je vous le recommande.