SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Good - 0

September 04, 2019
    Northwest Territories, Canada

Cheap but great!

I bought one of these liquid lipsticks while they were having a huge sale. I surprisingly love the formula sephora used for these. They dry down matte but aren't overly drying for the lips. The pigment was strong in colour and long lasting. The prices even while not on sale is amazing and so worth it!

August 16, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Best lipstick ever

I have used many lipsticks in my time and this is one of the best, long wear with beautiful pigmentation, can last through a meal with only a minor touch up at the end. I always get compliments when ever I use any of my Sephora lip stains.

May 01, 2019

Favourite Liquid Lipstick

This is my absolute favorite liquid lipstick! Something about the formula and the applicator make it easy to apply. The color range is amazing and every color I have tried is opaque with one coat. It stays put throughout the day as well which is fantastic!

March 26, 2019

Review for 01 Always Red

this red is so bright and has a matte finish, it dries fast and does not transfer much or smudge very much either, i would recommend to anyone who wants the perfect red matte liquid lipstick

October 21, 2018

Best liquid lip!

I love these lip stains! They are not drying and last all day, even after eating or drinking! They apply very creamy and dry down to a semi-matte/matte finish. These lip stains are highly pigmented, non staining and easy to remove! The price point is amazing and totally worth it! I recommend this to everyone who loves liquid lipsticks!!!

September 20, 2018

Amazing liquid lipstick

I am a huge fan of Sephora Collection products in general, and I am in head over heels in love with these lip stains. They have a creamy formula that glides easily on the lips, isn't too thick and the doe foot wand makes it really easy to get a precise application. I did find that these can fade in the center of your lips over time, but the product doesn't bunch up when another layer is applied on top like other liquid lipsticks. It's also not overly drying, but I always like to apply lip balm before applying any matte lipsticks. I am slowly building up my collection of their cream lip stains because they are truly a great product.

August 29, 2018

Non drying lipstain on a budget

I wore the Sephora Cream Lipstain for our wedding and it has been a favorite ever since. They go on silky smooth, are long lasting and won't break your budget. They have a huge selection of shades and have yet to buy one I didn't wear regularly. I especially love that these are non drying on lips.