Sephora Instant Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 234 in Eye Makeup Remover

March 13, 2017

Ok, so this works well and gently removes makeup without drying my face. But I feel it's way too overpriced and I can find equally good and similar removers for half the price. So the price is my only big negative issue. A second issue I had was the container has a plug top with a tiny hole at the center to let the product out, and I couldn't get enough of the product out onto the pad and actually popped off the entire plug to use the entire open top of the container to tip onto the pad. The product has 2 visible layers you have to shake to combine, the top layer is clear oil and the bottom is very blue remover. (maybe people with sensitivities won't want the blue dye). The unshaken container is very hypnotic, like those oil-drip desk props at Spencer's. So it takes off all the makeup, all the black, all the layers of waterproof mascara... but why pay more for so little product?

September 09, 2014

I was in Sephora a few months ago getting my color IQ done, and the lady used a bit of this stuff to remove my foundation on a part of my face to use the device. I fell in love with the formula because I have incredibly sensitive skin and this took off the foundation in one swipe and didn't irritate my skin. Even though it's an eye makeup remover, it's gentle enough for the face so I end up using this all over my face. I haven't had any breakouts from this and it removes my makeup so quickly. I love this product :)