• Sephora Rose Face Mask
Good

Sephora Rose Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 779 in Masks

May 25, 2017

I bought a few of these masks as add ons to my online order on Sephora. It's amazing. First the scent of rose is mild, soothing and relaxing. I put it on before bed, read a book for half hour with mask on. The mask is a generous size with well cut areas for eyes nose lips. After removing it my face felt super soft and smooth. I love this mask and will repurchase. Cute packaging and price was right.

November 28, 2016

Sephora Rose Face Mask is fabulous. The rose scent is very nice. The mask material is soft, and a perfect thickness. The formal is amazing. It is extremely hydrating and leaves skin feeling soft hours after application, with noticeable brightening quality.

September 23, 2016

Super bon et super prix. On voit l'effet toute suite après l'usage et en plus ça relax. Ma peau était vrm sèche a cause du soleil et cela m'a aidé bcp.

March 31, 2015

Wow - I really couldn't believe how well this sheet mask works. I've also used the Dr Jart Brightening sheet mask, and I have to say the Sephora Collection Rose mask gave me better results.My skin feel very soft and moisture.

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge