4.9/5
Sephora Rose Face Mask Reviews
#424 in Masks

Good - 0

August 03, 2017

Un bon produit pour peu d'argent

Ce masque est une vraie merveille. J'étais hésitante au début et puis j'ai décidé de l'essayer. Pour si peu que 10$ ce masque à fait une vraie différence sur mon visage. Je me sentais hydratée en profondeur durant plusieurs heures même après avoir retirer le masque. Mon visage avait une belle brillance et sentait très bon la rose. Je suis très curieuse d'essayer les autres masques de Sephora.

rose scented goodness

I added these into my cart to be eligible for free shipping (hehe) and I don't regret it.
    I love how the rose scent isn't overpowering, but rather comforting. the mask left my face feeling smooth and fresh and hydrated. I will certainly be adding this into my cart again.

Impressed

when I bought this mask i didn't have much hope for ifb. However Sephora proved me wrong. This mask left my skin feeling so super hydrated , soft and moistured. I will definitely buy this again

May 25, 2017

I bought a few of these masks as add ons to my online order on Sephora. It's amazing. First the scent of rose is mild, soothing and relaxing. I put it on before bed, read a book for half hour with mask on. The mask is a generous size with well cut areas for eyes nose lips. After removing it my face felt super soft and smooth. I love this mask and will repurchase. Cute packaging and price was right.

November 28, 2016

Sephora Rose Face Mask is fabulous. The rose scent is very nice. The mask material is soft, and a perfect thickness. The formal is amazing. It is extremely hydrating and leaves skin feeling soft hours after application, with noticeable brightening quality.

September 23, 2016

Super bon et super prix. On voit l'effet toute suite après l'usage et en plus ça relax. Ma peau était vrm sèche a cause du soleil et cela m'a aidé bcp.

March 31, 2015

Wow - I really couldn't believe how well this sheet mask works. I've also used the Dr Jart Brightening sheet mask, and I have to say the Sephora Collection Rose mask gave me better results.My skin feel very soft and moisture.