Prestige Item
Sephora Rose Sleeping Mask Reviews

March 12, 2019

Great value for $

I really enjoy these sleeping masks from Sephora. They are cheap and a little product goes a long away, I can usually get a few days to a weeks worth of use out of one of these little packets. They leave my skin refreshed in the morning.

January 11, 2019

i love it

it really feels good on your face it makes your face look brighter and you really feel refreshed and your skin looks amazing i would 100% recommend and would buy again

August 07, 2018

Sephora rose mask

Really good, worth it’s price. I tried it once and my skin was glowing and moisturizing for 2 days. They have other masks like honey and pearl so give it a try

February 04, 2018

je le rachetèrais

J'ai beaucoup aimé l'odeur de ce produit. Le parfum est léger et la texture gel apporte de beaucoup de fraicheur à ma peau. Je recommande de l'appliquer avec un pinceau pour plus de précision

February 02, 2018

Awesome!!!

I love this mask, it does actually help a bit with dark spots and dry spots. You get A LOT of product for the price, the only issue is that you need your own resealable jar like a travel jar. I also have already repurchased this one a few times, I found a few of the other ones didn't work as well.

May 26, 2017

Such a lovely smell and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soft . If you are not a fan of the smell of roses this is not for you . This line of sleeping masks are wonderful

1.3/5

January 20, 2017

Received this in a free sample bag from Sephora. It is a pink gel-like consistency that you massage into the face and leave overnight. I did not notice any rose scent. Instructions say to apply to face, neck and the eye area (which did sting around this sensitive area and I would not recommend applying around the eye). It felt quite sticky when applied and didn't fully sink in over the night. In the morning I did not notice any changes in my skin (like the intended hydrating or plumping effect) other than that my forehead was left a bit greasy and my cheeks sticky (note I have very dry/flaking skin). I am glad I received his for free and did not waste my money purchasing it! I have not tried the other formulas, maybe they are better quality!

October 06, 2016

For $5, you can't go wrong with these sleeping masks. It will last you approximately 5-8 uses depending on how much you need. This Rose sleeping mask is supposed to ultra-hydrate and plump your skin.
    I had dermaplaning and chemical peel done a week ago and I had a bit of reaction to Glycolic acid and it made my skin really dry and dull.

In over one week, I have never put on so much moisturizer on my face because of the peeling and reaction from the chemical peel. I wandered off to Sephora and they have a variety of mask to choose from. I have yet to try other sleeping masks. I got myself this Rose sleeping mask.

After one application, I can see my dry spots starting to diminish. 2nd night, I was feeling positive that this will really help. In the morning, I felt my face was really smooth and had looked closely, My dry spot is almost completely gone.

I will continue to use for sure and try other sleeping masks from Sephora. Night time is the best time for our skin to recuperate. This and together with a good skin care regimen, will be an absolute winner.