Prestige Item
Sephora Studded Kiss Lipstick By Kat Von D Reviews

Good - 0

November 03, 2017

Love

One of my favourite brands for lipstick. I was introduced to it in a sephora favourites kit. Lovecraft was included. I fell in love with the color almost immediately. The formula is really long lasting. I have found it can be drying, but it’s absolutely fine if you put on lip balm first. That problem goes right away. I wonder if that’s the only reason she’s changing the formula. I hope the new one is just as long lasting as this one. I now own a deluxe size of lovecraft, as well as the full sizes of lovecraft, Lolita, cathedral, vampira, motorhead, and magicK. All different in their own way, and completely gorgeous shades. In love with the nude shades. I will definitely continue to buy her products! Intrigued to try once she changes the formula.

April 18, 2016

I have this lipstick in so many colours, it's absolutely one of my favourites. long lasting and vibrant colours with smooth applications. A large variety of colour options. Love love love and recommend to everyone i ever meet!

September 22, 2015

I received the shade A-Go-Go as a Christmas gift and I love it, I never thought I'd ever wear an orange lipstick but this looks beautiful and such a great summer colour. I have to be a little more careful when applying and it would probably work better to have a nude liner but it goes on so nicely.

I also received the shade Lovecraft as a Sephora 100pt perk and love that as well. Its my everyday go to shade.

March 10, 2015

This is a very great quality lipstick and it will last you up to 10 hours before you have to reapply it. I love all the different colours it comes in , they are all super bold and fun! Leaves your lips feeling amazing.