Seventh Generation Baby Diaper Stage 3 Super Jumbo Pack, 76-Count
Good

Seventh Generation Baby Diaper Stage 3 Super Jumbo Pack, 76-Count Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Seventh Generation's hypoallergenic Chlorine Free Diapers provide premium absorbency and soft, cloth-like comfort. Unlike most conventional brands, Seventh Generation's absorbent core is processed without chemicals containing chlorine. Product Description Seventh Generation's hypoallergenic Chlorine Free Diapers provide premium absorbency and soft, cloth-like comfort. Featuring resealable secure fit closure tabs and a stretchy back gather for improved fit and performance. Unlike most conventional brands, Seventh Generation's absorbent core is processed without chemicals containing chlorine. Our diapers do not contain fragrances or latex, and are free of designs & characters for a simple, natural look. Only the best for your baby! About Seventh Generation Seventh Generation offers a complete line of natural household products designed to work as well as their traditional counterparts, but use renewable, non-toxic, phosphate-free, and biodegradable ingredients as often as possible, and are never tested on animals. Seventh Generation products are healthy and safe for the air, the surfaces, the pets, and the people in your home--and for the environment outside of it. Every time you use Seventh Generation products you make a difference by saving natural resources, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment, and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.

March 30, 2017

For someone who is looking for a bit more of an eco-friendly option, but not willing to commit to cloth diapers, I would recommend seventh generation. They were better than some of the "value brands" but cant compete with the premium diaper brands unfortunately. They were mediocre

March 21, 2017

I have tried every type of diaper! We just were not satisfied with anything. I tried seventh generation diapers as per a friends suggestion. I must say I am fully satisfied and can't believe how wonderful they are! Highly absorbent and fit so well!!

July 11, 2016

I love the idea of these diapers and the fact that they are more eco friendly and great for sensitive skin. Only problem is the fit isn't great. My daughter has woken up from naps wet because as the diaper fills it starts to leave gaps where the diaper goes around the thighs. I really wish I could like them...

December 23, 2015

These are our favorite diapers. They do not irritate my child's sensitive skin. They fit a little on the small side but blowouts are minimal if you are using the correct size. I personally love the plain beige colour as I do not like it when diaper designs show through light clothing.