3.9/5
Seventh Generation Baby Diapers - Size 1 (176 Count) Reviews

Seventh Generation Baby Diapers offer soft, cloth-like comfort and premium absorbency. In addition to keeping your baby dry, our super absorbent polymer is non-toxic and hypoallergenic. Featuring stretchy leg gathers and resealable closure tabs.

2.8/5

October 16, 2017

Not my favourite diaper

I love products by Seventh Generation, but I really can't say I love these diapers. I used these with my breastfed baby for about 1 month. I noticed the absorbency of the diapers weren't great compared to some of the other brands, and due to the natural colours, I found it challenging to tell what colour my baby's poop was. It seems like a silly thing to say, but it's so important I could distinguish the colour of my baby's poop so I could tell what his overall health was. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.

October 12, 2017

Totally would buy again

This is the most useful and worthy brand of buying for a baby. I've just had my first, and he would spoil every other brand I buy, because they'd never work for him. So I tried the seventh generation brand and I don't think I'll switch. This is the only one that's worked and I've recommended it to many people.

March 14, 2017

I love these diapers! They are absorbent, natural, and free from anything that can harm my baby. I am happy that they are priced resonable as well. I will be using this brand forever!

2.0/5

August 19, 2016

My doctor recommended we try these diapers for my daughters sensitive skin. They were awful. They did not absorb pee well and did not absorb breastmilk poop at all (you could wipe it clean off the diaper when you changed her) and it did not contain a poop explosion. It also ended up giving her a not so pleasant diaper rash on her bum cheeks. I won't be purchasing from this brand again, not worth the money for the reaction we got.

January 27, 2016

These diapers are great! I find them almost comparable to huggies brand. Way better quality than parents choice diapers.
    They don't leak, price is great!
    They were 19.99 on well.ca!

August 02, 2014

I used these diapers with my first child and using it now with my second daughter.
    I like the fact that they are chlorine & fragrance free. Unlike some other natural diapers these are soft and not bulky...and the most important thing - they do not leak as much as other natural ones.
    Bottom line: LOVE SEVENTH GENERATION DIAPERS!