Seventh Generation Dish Liquid - Clementine Zest & Lemongrass Scent Reviews

Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)
Powerful plant-based ingredients leave your dishes sparkling clean with a streak-free shine

October 14, 2017

Natural and Effective

I received this product from the FamilyRated Club to try out. I love that this dish liquid is natural and has no synthetic fragrances, dyes or triclosan. It gives me great comfort that this is a safe and effective product because I've used it on the dishes and utensils that my family and I eat off of. I've also used it on my toddler's bottles, cups, dishes and utensils. Everything feels really clean afterwards. It also has a light, refreshing citrusy scent that is not overpowering. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends. #gotitfree #FamilyRatedClub #trySeventhGeneration

October 12, 2017

Yessssssssss

First off, amazing scent! Secondly, awesome for lacking harmful chemicals. Third, effective at cleaning all dirty things in the kitchen. I am a huge fan and feel good about washing my dishes with this.

October 10, 2017

Great light scent!

I love the light and sweet scent of this dish detergent. I wished it was much more sudsy and that the bubbles would last longer. Overall I think it cleaned well, i just really missed the bubbles.