Seventh Generation Dish Liquid - Clementine Zest & Lemongrass Scent Reviews

Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)
Powerful plant-based ingredients leave your dishes sparkling clean with a streak-free shine

October 17, 2017

My favorite

I had received a free sample of a different kind from seventh generation and I loved the effectiveness and how it wouldn’t dry out my hands. After I finished the sample they sent me I went to the store to purchase different scents this one is one of my favorites.

October 17, 2017

Clean and Fresh

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I found this product lasted a long time as a little went a long way when washing dishes. The product did not create a lot of bubbles, although the dishes were still cleaned significantly. Less bubbles does make it easier to clean the sink afterwards. I do wish this product was in a different scent because the scent of orange makes me feel ill. The clementine scent definitely overpowered the lemon grass scent and I would have preferred it the other way around. I really like how Seventh Generation products are all natural and never hurt sensitive skin. I would recommend this product if you have sensitive skin because it does not dry out your hands and actually leaves them feeling quite smooth. I will definitely buy this product again in the future, although I will be looking for a different scent.

October 14, 2017

Natural and Effective

I received this product from the FamilyRated Club to try out. I love that this dish liquid is natural and has no synthetic fragrances, dyes or triclosan. It gives me great comfort that this is a safe and effective product because I've used it on the dishes and utensils that my family and I eat off of. I've also used it on my toddler's bottles, cups, dishes and utensils. Everything feels really clean afterwards. It also has a light, refreshing citrusy scent that is not overpowering. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends. #gotitfree #FamilyRatedClub #trySeventhGeneration

October 12, 2017

Yessssssssss

First off, amazing scent! Secondly, awesome for lacking harmful chemicals. Third, effective at cleaning all dirty things in the kitchen. I am a huge fan and feel good about washing my dishes with this.

October 10, 2017

Great light scent!

I love the light and sweet scent of this dish detergent. I wished it was much more sudsy and that the bubbles would last longer. Overall I think it cleaned well, i just really missed the bubbles.