Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.99% of household germs*
Effective against cold and flu viruses*
Disinfecting Wipes clean & disinfect in one easy step
EPA registered
Multi-surface cleaner
Disinfecting Wipes deodorize and effectively control odors

October 25, 2017

better option and as effective

Through the Family Product Review Club, I received (#gotitfree) these Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes. Having two young children, wipes always come in handy. These offer the same effectiveness as other brand names, with a smell that is more subtle and natural. They work just as effectively. Great product, great company.

October 23, 2017

Gentle But Effective!

Gentle but effective. That is how to best describe these wipes. I use them in my washrooms and also in the kitchen to wipe down counters, and also in my toilet bowls. I enjoy that the scent is not too over powering, and it does not linger on my skin after use.

October 21, 2017

Its Good To Be Germ Free

I have truly noticed a positive change in my cleaning routine since I started using Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes. I really like this product it is very effective and it gets the job done every time. I also like that it doesn't smell to chemically its more of a natural scent. I like the way its cleans a wide variety of surfaces. Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes are very durable and made from botanical extracts which makes me feel comfortable and safe to use in my home. I am very happy I had the opportunity to try this product for free.

October 21, 2017

Awesome

Cant get enough of these. I love that they have a super natural scent which is refreshing. I tested these against Lysol disinfecting wipes and these worked so much better. Will be buying these again in the future.

October 16, 2017

Yes!!Finally!

Finally, a cleaning wipe that is not harmful. I love these wipes. Mostly because I feel safe using them but also because I feel safe when my children use them. They are terrific. They work amazingly and they are so convenient for the whole family. My kids aren’t fond of the lemongrass citrus scent but I don’t mind it. I will be purchasing these regularly.

October 14, 2017

I love these wipes!

These wipes are awesome. I really like how they make cleaning up and disinfecting surfaces a breeze. I used these wipes on my floors, my kitchen and bathroom counters and all over the places where germs love to mingle; door handles and light switches. The only gripe I have about this product is the smell. While I appreciate the fact that it is free and clear of chemicals, and boasts some pretty awesome germ-killing power, the smell could be improved. I love the smell of lemongrass, but I am not sure if that's how I would describe the smell of these wipes. I am glad I #gotitfree!

October 12, 2017

Loved!!

These wipes work amazing, they make everything look and feel clean. I dont enjoy the smell very much but i received it free! If they had a different scent i would 100% purchase again!

October 12, 2017

Smells fantastic!!!

These wipes leave no streaks or greasy feeling after use. Leaves my kitchen counters smelling wonderful and feeling and looking clean. I lI've that it's all natural and live that I don't have to worry if our food falls on counter and eating harsh and harmful chemicals. Love how after usings these disinfectant wipes they leave your whole home smelling great.

October 09, 2017

not my cup of tea

I didn't like these at all. the smell... I couldn't get past it. reminded me of preparation h for hemmroids.. not to sure if it actually sanitized anything. although whomever has a wee babes might enjoy this as it's chemical free.

June 11, 2017

I use these in the kitchen and bathroom for both, in between cleanings, and deep cleanings. They work fabulously while being incredibly convenient and they leave the bathroom smelling fresh all day. And Seventh Generation is a wonderful company. No harsh chemicals and NO animal testing.