Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes (64ct) Reviews
#9 in Baby Wipes

Baby Care You Can Trust
Made for your baby’s sensitive skin
Hypoallergenic baby wipes, clinically proven gentle on skin
0% alcohol, fragrances, parabens
Thick & soft baby wipes for messy messes
Safe for baby's hands, face, and bottom

October 15, 2017

Love!

I love that these are natural and I feel completely safe using them on my little one. They work great, smell nice and the price for a natural product is pretty good !

Although they are not as cheap as a regular brand, I'd highly recommend for a parent looking for the natural options available!

Well worth it!

October 15, 2017

Safe and Natural Wipes!

I received this product from the FamilyRated Club to try out. I love that these wipes are fragrance free and has no alcohol, parabens or phenoxyethanol. I gives me great comfort that these wipes are safe to use on my daughter's bum, hands and even her face. Each wipe is a good size, has a perfect thickness, texture and just wet enough to moisturize and clean effectively. I also love the convenient travel-sized packaging that it comes in. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends! #gotitfree #FamilyRatedClub #trySeventhGeneration

October 13, 2017

Good product, stiff wipes

Updated On: October 13, 2017

Got it free for testing purposes. I really like that these are safe for my little one. I didn't like how stiff they we're, they were thick but didn't seem to get in the grooves very well. It could be some thing I'd have to get use to. They were very wet and sudsy.

October 12, 2017

Wipe away!

I love these. These are for the win! They give a thorough and effective clean. Leaving nothing behind. I love how the product is not full of harmful chemicals going directly on to the skin as well.

October 10, 2017

Love these wipes!

We are definitely buying these! I usually hate the scent of wipes - even the so-called unscented ones. These are scent free. They are gentle on the skin, but strong enough to clean up a mess. We used them on a picnic to clean up afterward too. The wipes are soft and non-abrasive to sensitive skin.