Seventh Generation Free & Clear Training Pants (2T-3T) Reviews

Ultimate Leak Protection
Comfortable, Adjustable Fit
Free of Chlorine Processing
Stretchy, tear-away side panels for custom fit and clean-up convenience
Training Pants that are hypoallergenic and free of fragrances
Training Pants free of all lotions

October 25, 2017

Fits a bit smaller but love the quality

Unfortunately we received these a bit too late and my son grew since we applied (he wears a 3t-4t now) so we couldn't use many in the package. From the few we did he was comfy and kept clean and didn't leak.

Updated On: October 25, 2017

#gotitfree #familyratedclub #tryseventhgeneration

Great!

I recieved these for free to test from Family Rated.
    I was a bit skeptical at first, because my children can usually only use one type of diaper/training pants, but they worked!

I didn't have any issue with leakage or rash (two of my main concerns). My children have sensitive skin and took to these right away!
    They also made potty training a lot easier for my 2 year old!!

Works great!!

These training pants are great!! They are nice and thin not big and bulky like some. My son really likes them and they make me feel better because they are made of good products.

A better alternative: seventh Generation Training Pants

Through the Family Review Product Club, we received those pull-ups diapers (#gotitfree ;-)), and the timing couldn't have been more perfect as my 2 years old girl is working on potty training.
    These diapers are great. We didn't experience any leak (even with poopy bottoms). Easy to put on, I like the cute soft designs on them. I just wished that they had reopenable sides, instead of tearing them up.
    Good alternative if you are looking for more ecofriendly diapers without going cloth.

October 23, 2017

Our Favourite Diaper Brand!

As far as diapers go Seventh Generation has always been our go-to brand. Our daughter has skin snetivities and is allergic to every other brand of diapers. Trust me, EVERY! We had tried them all, before discovering Seventh Generation. The training pants are no expection, they are still the same great quality, and sensitive on her skin. The only thing is that be warned they are not necessarily great for bed time, i did experiance several leaks over the past few weeks and that never happens with their regualr diapers.

October 21, 2017

Changing Diapers Have Never Been Easier

My son absolutely loved using Seventh Generation Free And Clear Training Pants they are super adsorbent and fits him perfectly. He was comfortable using them and did not get a rash. My son's skin is very sensitive so I have to be extra carful when trying new products. I also like the fact that there is zero bleaching, lotions or fragrances it is fantastic. My son likes the designs on the front of the diapers. Overall I give Seventh Generation Free And Clear Training Pants two big thumbs ups. I am so happy to have received this product to try for free.

October 21, 2017

Pleasantly surprised

Very similar to pampers but I found these actually worked better for my daughter. The designs were super cute too. I will def be switching and trying the diapers for my son.

October 19, 2017

The child loves these!

These training pants work very well. My son is at the training stage and absolutely loved the two different prints! They held up very well through the night. I definitely recommend this product! I received this free for testing purposes.

October 12, 2017

Amazing!!

These training pants are amazing for my daughter. They feel comfortable and dont dig into her legs like other diapers do. She is able to pull them up and down by herself with no hesitation! I will definitely be purchasing more !

October 12, 2017

Woke up Dry!!

At first they felt very cheap quality. But after putting them on my son for the first night, and not waking up to wet clothing I was impressed. Cause my son is a tummy sleeper and most of the time wakes up with his front all wet. But not with these. Will be buying these from now on.