Seventh Generation Glass Cleaner - Free & Clear Reviews

Seventh Generation Glass & Surface Cleaner is the powerful, plant-based formula you’ve been searching for to deliver a streak-free shine without harsh fumes. This Glass Cleaner is safe for glass, mirrors, stainless steel and other surfaces. It is Hypo-allergenic, Biodegradable, Bio-based based and contains NO dyes or fragrances.

You may also like Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner in Free & Clear

March 23, 2019

Can't thing of a single bad thing!

Natural and toxic-free household products have been very important since I had kids 2 years ago. My toddler loves making funny faces in the mirror and then putting her mouth all over it daily! So I was very excited to use a "free and clear" glass cleaner. It worked like a charm - didn't leave any streaks and made my glass and mirrors shiny. When it's just as effective as the other cleaners on the market and doesn't smell or add toxicity to the environment, why not? I am a huge fan! #tryseventhgeneration #familyratedclub #gotitfree

March 23, 2019

Great Product

I #gotitfree and was skeptical because the claim is that it cleans just about everything. I was pleasantly surprised at just how well this product worked on my mirrors and laminate flooring. Unfortunately after only a few uses, the 100% recycled plastic bottle started to leak, and I had to transfer the remaining cleaner into another spray bottle. I will purchase this product again.

March 21, 2019

Streak free house

This is the only product that can properly clean my windows/glass things!! No streaks and very quick. The chandelier in my kitchen has never looked better. And that's besides the fact that its such a safe product to use!!

March 21, 2019

Une bonne alternative sans ammoniaque, mais...

J'ai testé le nettoyant pour vitres sur mes fenêtres et mes miroirs, d'abord armée de mon chiffon en micro-fibre puis avec des essuie-touts. Il est venu à bout de la plupart des traces de doigts et de la poussière, mais il a laissé des stries. Donc il n'est pas aussi efficace que le nettoyant l'ammoniaque de grande marque, mais il fait quand même le boulot. J'ai beaucoup apprécié le jet du vaporisateur, qui est très précis. J'aime aussi que la formule soit non-parfumée. Toutefois, pour l'efficacité, je pense que je m'en tiendrai à mon mélange habituel d'eau et de vinaigre.

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre du Club FamilyRated.

March 20, 2019

Works great!

I was pleasantly surprised with how well the glass cleaner worked. Very little needed to tackle my patio doors and they came out sparkling. I love that there is no scent, like none!! And no added harsh chemicals. My little guys and pets are always pawing at the doors and windows and makes me feel better knowing there was no residue left behind.

March 19, 2019

Amazing natural glass cleaner

I am super excited about this natural glass cleaner from seventh gen. Like many others who are only wanting to use safe and natural alternatives for cleaning , compared to the chemical laden ones that are so readily available , I often turned to stinky old vinegar to clean glass lol, like I said , it stinks , it leaves a residue , it takes forever to get the streaks out , etc . I cleaned every window, mirror, glass table, etc in my home with this and was overly impressed, it was soooo quick to do!! No scent ! Amazing , no streaks with little to no effort! Amazing , no chemical residue! Amazing , no blue dye! Yay!! So effective and safe for my family and pets , and yours too!! Will be a staple in this home ! Thanks @chickadvisor and @familyrated for letting me #getitfree to try this awesome product!
    ❤️Lyndsayxoxo

March 18, 2019

WOW, No Chemicals, No Problem!!

I would definitely buy the Seventh Generation Glass Clean, Free & Clear again. I am so glad I had the opportunity to try this product out for free. I have a little one at home who touches everything so I am careful what products I use in my home. I love how this has no chemicals but it still managed to effectively clean my windows. I found my windows were a tad streaky but I used another cloth and presto, they were perfect. The spray nosil is great, doesn't over spray whatsoever. A little of this product certainly goes a long way. Thanks Family Rated and Seventh Generation!!

March 18, 2019

AMAZING PRODUCT

Amazing product. I really dislike the smell of windex so this great for me. I used it on a front window which the light shines in to, so streaks are a no go! Incredible line, I will be buying more! Thank you! I got it #free from #chickadvisor #familyrated

March 15, 2019

Have been looking for a replacement for windex

Been looking for a replacement for windex and I believe I’ve found it, no harsh chemicals, streak free, no scent, no colours .... exactly what I’m looking for now that I’m a mom and my little kiddo touched EVERYTHING!

It’s a tad more expensive then windex but well worth the piece of mind not getting a migraine from the scent and also knowing that it’s not as harmful to the environment.

I got this product to test for free but my opinions are my own.