Seventh Generation Glass Cleaner - Free & Clear Reviews

Seventh Generation Glass & Surface Cleaner is the powerful, plant-based formula you’ve been searching for to deliver a streak-free shine without harsh fumes. This Glass Cleaner is safe for glass, mirrors, stainless steel and other surfaces. It is Hypo-allergenic, Biodegradable, Bio-based based and contains NO dyes or fragrances.

You may also like Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner in Free & Clear

November 09, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Amazing no streak glass cleaner

As a first-time parent I searched high and low for the highest quality products to take better care of myself and my family. The glass cleaner was easy to use and no streak residues. Seventh Generation provides high-quality, chemical-free products that I feel proud and safe to use. I know that I can trust this brand and it's high-quality

August 06, 2019
    United States

Pretty awesome product

I got this about a month ago and let me tell you, this glass cleaner is better than Windex! Super easy to spray and it works wonders on dirty windows and mirrors. No chemical smell or anything while using it. No streaking or smudging either. 10 out of 10 would buy again!

July 24, 2019

Brilliant!

My main benchmark for this was does it work as well as my chemical-laden brand and that’s a big yes! In fact I found it took the toothpaste splashes off my bathroom mirror a lot easier than my old brand. I really liked it and think it’s a great natural option for anyone going that way.

It’s so easy to make a natural glass cleaner at home, but if you don’t like vinegar smell, you’re never going to stick with it. This gives a great totally scent-free option for those who don’t mind spending a little extra for something natural. It works amazingly well too!

April 14, 2019

Loved this!

The glass cleaner has absolutely no smell. It cleans mirrors and windows effortlessly with zero streaking. I didn’t need to use a lot of cleaner to get the job done. I am super impressed with it. It has no dyes or fragrances and it’s plant based so I feel safer using this around my kids. My teenagers liked cleaning with it as well because they didn’t have to smell any chemicals while they were using it. The price is really reasonable especially because I ended up using less glass cleaner than when I use my normal brand so it will last longer. I am definitely going to continue using this.

April 04, 2019

Streak free clean!

I was excited to try this glass cleaner out because it is plant based. My biggest problem with glass cleaners is that they leave streaks behind. Seventh Generation did not leave streaks. Also I like that it is plant based because I feel more comfortable having my kids use this product to help with cleaning. #igotitfree

April 03, 2019

Beats windex by far!

This is the best glass cleaner I’ve ever used! I use 3 sprays on a big mirror and it completely cleans the entire thing and leaves it totally streak free! It’s hard to believe it’s totally plant based! Definitely will be recommending this product!

A MAZ ING

I have been using natural cleaners for many years and they usually involve a lot of ‘elbow grease’ but not this one! I squirted one spritz then wiped once and the mirror was completely clean. I am so happy with this result that I am going to try more products.
    I also am quite sensitive to smells, this one had none. Not even that weird unscented scent, like the label says ‘free & clear’!
    Check out the before & after one swipe photos!

Awesome results!

Seventh Generation Glass Cleaner -free and clear worked beautifully on my windows, inside and outdoors as well as my mirrors. It left no streaks behind at all! On top of that greatness it has no scent! No nasty chemical fumes, and not harmful to the environment. A WIN WIN!
    I am so happy I recieved a free sample to test out, I will definitely be buying this in the future.

Awesome!

I received this product free from Family rated but in no way does that sway my opinion. Seventh Generation, is cruelty free and all natural. Which exactly what we need in all cleaning products!

Packaging:
    The packaging is simple and recyclable. The nozzle works well and doesn't spray too much or too little. I Really like everything about it.

Product:
    I used this across, my windows (Which hadn't been cleaned all winter lol) and all my mirrors. I really love this stuff it's not streaky at all and it got everything clean with minimal work. I Would recommend this glass cleaner for sure. It's gentle enough that you don't need to wear gloves either. Awesome product safe to have around animals and humans alike! I can't wait to try more from this brand.

TLDR:
    You should buy it!

Breathing Clear

I was able to try seventh generation glass cleaner for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
    I like the clear plastic container as I can see the product components and is recyclable.
    I have a hard time with bleach products. It gives me hard time breathing and then I get all hivy. The glass cleaner had no smell and it was great.
    I cleaned my bathroom mirror and it wiped clean no streaks.
    I’m going to bring it to camp as it’s bio degradable and good for the environment.