Seventh Generation Glass Cleaner - Sparkling Seaside Reviews

Seventh Generation Glass & Surface Cleaner is the powerful, plant-based formula you’ve been searching for to deliver a streak-free shine without harsh fumes. This Glass Cleaner is safe for glass, mirrors, stainless steel and other surfaces. It is Hypo-allergenic, Biodegradable, Bio-based based and contains NO dyes or fragrances.

You may also like Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner in Morning Meadow and Laundry Detergent in Alpine Falls

Sparkly clean

I like to find cleaning supplies that are safe for my family and for the environment. Seventh Generation is mostly a good choice. I thought my glass table and windows were perfectly sparkly and clear. I don't think I have ever seen my windows clearer than when I used this spray. You need a bit of elbow grease to start the process and clean it properly but it is worth it. Light scent.

Sparkling clean glass

I got to try SEVENTH GENERATION GLASS CLEANER - SPARKLING SEASIDE through the Family Rated Product Review Club #gotitfree. I love that this glass cleaner smells nice unlike the usual chemical smell. I am glad to know there is an environmentally friendly option that also works great at getting my windows and mirrors sparkling and streak free. Having young children who touch everything I feel better using a chemical free glass cleaner. I would definitely buy this again!

Squeaky clean!!!

Loved using this glass cleaner!! No chemical smell! Just fresh clean smell!!! Cleaned mirrors and windows in my home. It did a great job removing dirt and finger marks and left a streak free surface!!! Amazing alternative that is environmentally friendly! #gotitfree

Love this glass cleaner!

Oh how great it is to clean mirrors and glass shelves without an ammonia smell! I have tried other “natural” glass cleaners and they left streaks but this one didn’t. Love the scent and how it works so well. Thanks for sending it to me for free as part of the product review club!

Really good!

I’m really hesitant when it comes to glass cleaner but this pleasantly surprised me! It cleans really nicely. It doesn’t leave streaks or a film on the mirrors and glass. It does a fantastic job! Thanks to Family rated for the free sample. I love this and will totally buy this rather then my other cleaner. I also feel great using this because it’s not harmful to my family or the environment. Thumbs up from me!!

It worked like a charm!

I received the Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner as a free sample to try out for myself. I loved the smell and it worked like a charm. It is comparable to other glsss cleaners I have used. #gotitfree #seventhgeneration

My favorite product

I didn't think it was possible to have a glass cleaner with healthy ingredients. After years of using Windex, I tried seventh generation glass cleaner and I just couldn't believe how well it did the job without feeling like I got attacked by heavy fumes. Highly recommend it.

March 29, 2019

Better than others on the market!

I received this product free for review from Family Rated. I've been looking to switch my regular cleaning products over to natural/green products, and I was previously using an "all-natural" glass cleaner, but it really didn't get the job done. When I used this, I was a bit skeptical, but it works really well. I also found that it almost helps repel spills/dust etc from mirrors and keeps them looking cleaner for longer. It also smells great and not like that harsh ammonia smell from other brands. Definitely recommend!

We say YES

#gotitfree thank you Family Rated.
    All the other glass cleaners we have had in the future have had quite noticeable vinegar smell, which my hubby can't stand. This is the absolute winner!
    Smells nice and gets the job done!

March 27, 2019

Fabulous glass cleaner!

I received this product for free through Family Rated.

I really liked using the glass cleaner from Seventh Generation. I'm a loyal customer of another green product and haven't gone away from it in years. This definitely stands up to what I use. It leaves windows and mirrors streak free.

I also really liked the sparkling seaside scent. Most glass cleaners aren't really scented so this was a nice added touch.

A little bit goes a long way. You don't feel like you've used half the bottle every time you clean which is nice. Even if it is a higher price point, it will also last you longer so the monetary value remains.