Seventh Generation Multi Purpose Wipes - Garden Mint Reviews

Seventh Generation’s Multi Purpose Wipes are perfect as an all purpose cleaner for anytime cleaning on kitchen counters, bathrooms, kids’ toys—and most surfaces in your home. They provide a powerful clean  without dyes or synthetic fragrances. Plus, the garden mint scent is made from essential oils and botanical ingredients, for a smell that’s delightfully refreshing and isn’t overpowering.

You may also like Seventh Generation Granite Cleaner in Mandarin Orchard and Wood Cleaner in Lemon Garden

April 01, 2019

I’ll buy them again!

I’m impressed with these cleaning wipes. They removed all the grime on my kitchen counters and bathroom countertop without leaving any residue. And they smell so refreshing!

March 31, 2019

Would definitely buy this again

I love discovering new products from Seventh Generation and these Multi Purpose Wipes in Garden Mint scent are amazing. I have been using them to clean my whole house. I love the scent and I love how clean everything looks. I first used them in the bathroom and it's awesome that they can be used on so many different areas. They work so well and I will definitely buy them again. #freeproduct #gotitfree

March 31, 2019

amazing smell and work great

i used these wipes to wipe down all the stainless steel appliances in my kitchen- fridge, dishwasher and stove. these wipes smelled great and fresh and removed all stainf and fingerprints from the stainless steel. i would usually use lysol wipes but definitely enjoyed these much more as they didnt smell like harsh chemicals but were still very effective and i love using products that arent harmful to myself or the environment

Love These Wipes!

These wipes were quite surprising. Others I’ve used before were always overly saturated and dripping, but these were perfect. They cleaned the messes up quickly, the first time, and left no sticky residue.

Better than bleach wipes

In the past I've been loyal to the Clorox bleach wipes. I've loved how effective they are and how well they clean. These beat them hands down. They clean more effectively and even more quickly. The only draw back is that I really don't like the mint scent. Thankfully it doesn't linger. If they have other scents, I would definitely switch to these.

March 31, 2019

Eco friendly cleaning made simple!

I received the Seventh Generation Garden Mint Multipurpose Wipes as part of the Chickadvisor product review club. The wipes have a great texture that helps to clean well on a number of different surfaces. The scent is fresh and natural, likely from the 100% essential oil and botanical ingredients. These wipes are a great cleaning product for families, easy to use and safe for children’s toys and lot’s of different surfaces.

I’m looking forward to trying other seventh generation products, great quality, scents, and powerful enviro friendly cleaning products!

Great product!

Multipurpose wipes are a staple in my household so I was happy to test this product. First of all, like all of Seventh Generations products, I do really love the fresh natural scent. The container is easy and convenient, and the texture of the wipes are soft but durable and hold up really well when wiping down a surface. I love that it’s a natural product Since we have pets and young children in our home. This is a product I would definitely recommend

March 30, 2019

Great wipe to keep my counters clean

This is an awesome product. I love the garden mint smell, it’s refreshing and clean. It’s also a full sized item for me to try. It’s great to use on the counters, toilets, and any other surface! It’s super effective and keeps all of my areas clean. My husband has ocd and he’s loving the product. Thanks to chickadvisor. #tryitforfree.

March 30, 2019

Wipes that don't smell chemical-y

I like that I can use these safe wipes around my family. I also like that they are effective. I hate the smell of overly anti-bacterial chemicals, which these wipes don't have. I actually like the smell of these products. I will definitely purchase again!

March 30, 2019

Smell really nice but a little flimsy

I was fortunate enough to receive the Seventh Generation Multi Purpose Wipes- Garden Mint complimentary to review from Family Rated.
    I had high hopes for these wipes, but boy was I wrong. When I opened the container, I was greeted by a lovely minty scent. I LOVE mint. That part had me excited. But then I saw how many wipes were actually in the container and was hoping for a little bit more considering the price.
    I found the wipes to be a little bit flimsy compared to other cleaning/disinfecting wipes that I had bought in the past. Really have to pull them open and keep adjusting them so that they don't wrinkle in on themselves.
    They did seem to clean the surfaces well enough, and they smelled delicious, so that was a bonus.
    Gonna pass on buying these in the future.