Good

Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 150 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

April 16, 2017

It's great to support companies that care for the ENVIRONMENT!
    Seventh Generation products are designed to not leave an impact on the earth for "seven generations of future family members". This dish soap is made from plant based products and the bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic.
    The " Lavender Flower & Mint" scent is subtle with NO synthetic fragrances and, while sometimes needing and extra squirt of soap in the sink, gets the dishes clean!

February 26, 2017

I really like the natural dish wash Seventh Generation has come out with. Its light, clean, smells very fresh. The floral scent of other dish soaps would linger in the plastic of the cups and make their milk or water taste horrible. After using this for years, this is the only dish soap I now buy when it goes on sale. I also loved the 32 oz. plastic bag refills that claim to have 72% less packaging materials, but have been unable to find them anymore. I would love to buy the refills again if they are still available.

I noticed that my hands also don't have a dried out, rough feeling after using this product. A lot of products tend too suck everything right out of your skin when you use it and this product will not do that. There are 4 scents that Seventh Generation Dish Soap has that Ive come across such as Free & Clear, Lemongrass and Clementine, Lavender Flower and Mint and Citrus and ginger. Lavender is buy far the best scent that I like from Seventh Generation and they make your hands smell lovely as well.

I buy this at Canadian Tire for 3.99$ a bottle.

September 26, 2014

Definitely, the best natural liquid dish detergent on the market in my eyes. Does the job, cuts the grease and doesn't kill the environment. What we put on our skin goes right to our blood stream and when you think of all the times you have your hands in dish detergent and how many chemicals can go in your blood stream it is definitely not healthy.

March 31, 2014

This is great for anyone who has skin allergies - it has no dye, scent and is really gentle. It's also plant-based, non-toxic, biodegradable, and safe with septic systems. It works really well and is cruelty free. I do wish they would scent, but that's just me. Used it for years now