Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie Reviews

Ranked #1130 out of 2394 in Hair Care

March 01, 2017

Love this smoothie. I use it every time I was my hair and it is very gentle on my curls. Its not too heavy and eliminates other products I used to use.

February 28, 2017

I live for this product! I always use it on my detangled hair right out of the shower and it seems to preserve my curls when they're at their best and stops shrinkage without sacrificing tight curls! I wholeheartedly recommend this product to any curly haired person who wants to be natural but doesn't want to lose their curls in a bunch of frizz.

February 24, 2017

This product works wonders on the hair and smells amazing. Takes sometime to dry like all orher products but worth rhe wait. I will definitely keep using this product. Also the price was a liitle bit out of range. $23 for a small jar.

January 16, 2017

This is great at moisturizing my curls and for giving them definition. I use it after the castor oil leave in conditioner from Shea moisture. They work well together

September 09, 2016

Since I saw so many youtubers raving about this product I was dying to try it but in Canada its pretty pricey. It wasn't until I was on vacation I decided to buy it and give it a try. The smell OMGGGG you just want to eat it. It smells like coconut and I love me some coconut. It has amazing ingredients. It mad my hair soft but you have to peer it with another light oil.

February 13, 2016

Love this product, I have long curly hair and use this as my leave in conditioner.. Smell is great and it leaves my hair manageable and soft. I have had this product for so long and use it every time I wash my hair, a little goes a long way!

January 28, 2016

THIS STUFF IS THR HOLY GRAIL!
    I swear by this stuff! My hair regimen has changed quite a bit since I stopped using chemical straighteners and started growing my hair naturally, but this stuff has stayed. The product is amazing; it leaves my hair soooooooooo soft. It's great for wash-n-go's, braid-outs, twist-outs, or just as a moisturizer. And it smells AMAZING! The price is a little on the steep end here in Canada, but a little goes a long way with this product so it's not too too bad.

July 12, 2014

This product is great on natural kinky-curly thick hair. This product moisturizes you hair well not just when you apply it but throughout the day. This is a product I will keep in my hair regimen and recommend to other naturals for hair maintenance .

June 27, 2014

The Best thing to get Curly hair and it smell so good best for two strains twist Using for flexi rods and just getting cute curly or wavy hair

July 04, 2013

This product has become a staple in my natural hair regimen; I can't go one week without it! It's suitable for all curly hairstyles, and it's rich & smooth consistency makes it easy to work into your hair. The fact that it smells AMAZING doesn't hurt either :)