Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie Reviews
#1263 in Hair Care

October 29, 2017

This line is perfect

This product is absolutely amazing moisturizing and helping my curly hair to be the best it can lovely fragrance perfect for hair types 2c-3b would strongly recommend this is a amazing hair care line

2.7/5

September 07, 2017

Not good for thin hair

I have very thin hair and I tried using this product several time and even when I put just a little bit of it on my hair it let them greasy. I think the product fits very well for dry hair.

May 30, 2017

I have unruly curly hair...but now it is safe to say the beast has been tamed! Goodbye frizzy hair! Past products I used either left my hair frizzy, dry or hard as a rock, this product does the complete opposite.

Be warned this is a heavy product and it may not work as well for thinner curls.

March 01, 2017

Love this smoothie. I use it every time I was my hair and it is very gentle on my curls. Its not too heavy and eliminates other products I used to use.

February 28, 2017

I live for this product! I always use it on my detangled hair right out of the shower and it seems to preserve my curls when they're at their best and stops shrinkage without sacrificing tight curls! I wholeheartedly recommend this product to any curly haired person who wants to be natural but doesn't want to lose their curls in a bunch of frizz.

February 24, 2017

This product works wonders on the hair and smells amazing. Takes sometime to dry like all orher products but worth rhe wait. I will definitely keep using this product. Also the price was a liitle bit out of range. $23 for a small jar.

January 16, 2017

This is great at moisturizing my curls and for giving them definition. I use it after the castor oil leave in conditioner from Shea moisture. They work well together

September 09, 2016

Since I saw so many youtubers raving about this product I was dying to try it but in Canada its pretty pricey. It wasn't until I was on vacation I decided to buy it and give it a try. The smell OMGGGG you just want to eat it. It smells like coconut and I love me some coconut. It has amazing ingredients. It mad my hair soft but you have to peer it with another light oil.

February 13, 2016

Love this product, I have long curly hair and use this as my leave in conditioner.. Smell is great and it leaves my hair manageable and soft. I have had this product for so long and use it every time I wash my hair, a little goes a long way!

January 28, 2016

THIS STUFF IS THR HOLY GRAIL!
    I swear by this stuff! My hair regimen has changed quite a bit since I stopped using chemical straighteners and started growing my hair naturally, but this stuff has stayed. The product is amazing; it leaves my hair soooooooooo soft. It's great for wash-n-go's, braid-outs, twist-outs, or just as a moisturizer. And it smells AMAZING! The price is a little on the steep end here in Canada, but a little goes a long way with this product so it's not too too bad.