shea moisture CURL ENHANCING SMOOTHIE
Good

shea moisture CURL ENHANCING SMOOTHIE Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 677 in Conditioner

February 27, 2017

I use the curly girl method and for my hair - this stuff is great for 1st and 2nd day curls!

I use in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner, towel dry my hair and apply this then finger scrunch while diffusing (or not, depends on the day) and my thick wavy hair is full of defined but soft curls and frizz is tamed. I cannot say how great this stuff is for my hair.

February 04, 2017

This product is great for any hair texture from 3a and up. I have 4b and it made my hair smell and feel great. The definition after using this product for a twist out was excellent. Reasonably priced product but worth more.

2.7/5

December 31, 2016

This product and this line in particular left my hair sticky and feeling greasy. It ruined the collar of my white blouse. The product provides great hair hydration but its not a comfortable wear.

November 16, 2016

I feel it's a little pricy, but what good hair care item isn't? I've been using it for about 3 years straight now. This was the first product I have ever tried from Shea Moisture & it has only made me an advocate for all their products. Great smell, makes my hair shine & forms my curls, without having that greasy heavy feeling. LOVE it.

October 28, 2016

Ideal for curls that need much care and hydration. An exquisite scent and leaves no frizz in the hair. This product line is my favorite. Leaves hair soft and good fragrance all day long hair.

September 19, 2016

I love Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I have natural dry hair and I use this on my hair a couple times a week to restore moisture and add shine. It smells so good too! I recently started using it on my 10 month old daughters hair because it gets dry especially on the back of her head because of how she sleeps. It smells really good too. Her babysitter actually asked if that's what I used on her because she recognized the scent.