Shea moisture deep treatment masque with shea butter Reviews
#509 in Hair Care

Good - 0

July 17, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Bought my curls back from heat damage

Recommend this product if you have natural hair suffering from heat damage. This product brought my curls back to life after severe damage at the hairdressers and is really great for deep conditioning.

October 30, 2017

Deep moisture

When my curls need extra hydration I find a good deep treatment always gets them back to frizz free order. I like to apply to hair lightly misted with warm water from root to tip, then plop my hair on my head, cover with a cap and allow it to sit for half an hour. Even though the Shea can be heavy it washes out cleanly with co-washing. This is a great weekly treatment and has been a life saver when it comes to tangles more than once.

July 04, 2017

I would purchase this for as long as I live!

I have been using the Shea Moisture Brand since I did the big chop and went natural 3 years ago. Ever since this product has never let me down. The ingredients are natural, smells great and doesn't weigh your hair down. Thanks to this product, my hair has been healthy and growing ever since. This is my go-to brand for any hair problems and I'd recommend it to anyone, with any hair type.

May 18, 2017

I love this product!! What I do is I wash my hair and brush it out.Next I put this product in my hair, working it through my scalp all the way to my ends. Next, I put a disposable shower cap on and cover my pillow with an old towel (this is for any product that would come out onto the pillow throughout the night). In the morning, all I have to do is rinse my hair in the shower and my hair feels healthy and very conditioned.