• Shea moisture Jamaican Black castor oil leave in conditoner
Good

Shea moisture Jamaican Black castor oil leave in conditoner Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 2461 in Hair Care

April 17, 2017

I love everything shea moisture, when it goes on sale im in line honey lol!!!! Everything is just 100% made from love and quality. I mix a few of the products together to get a crazy hair masque and leave in.

the conditioner makes my hair smooth and soft and healthy, going natural isn't easy but with products like this, it takes a lot of weight off. makes hair healthy again. i love the consistency because my hair is thick. Once I'm down i also add in a little of the Jamaican black castor oil and baobab oil both from shea moisture for my scalp.

April 04, 2017

I have bleached my hair so much it's just not healthy anymore. I found this product and ever since I have been using it my hair is healthy and grows really quick. I highly recommend for color treated hair.

December 31, 2016

French : Ce produit est bien pour tous types de cheveux, sa texture ressemble à celle du yaourt, l'odeur me fait penser à du caramel, elle est assez forte et reste sur les cheveux. Parcontre le pot est trop gros, je n'ai pas reussit à la finir avant la date limite de consommation qui est de 6 mois, le produit serais mieux dans une bouteille avec un flacon pompe. Attention, il est protéiné !

English : This product is good for all types of hair, its texture resembles that of yogurt, the smell makes me think of caramel, it is strong enough and remains on the hair. The pot is too big, I did not succeed to finish it before the cut-off date of 6 months, the product would be better in a bottle with a pump bottle. Attention, it is protein!

November 15, 2016

This product leaves your hair extremely moisturized. Best leave in conditioner for curly hair i've found thus far, it defines your curls, tames frizz and adds in so much moisture

October 21, 2016

This is great for fine thin damaged hair. It helps lock in moisture to prevent breakage. It's also made my hair thicker! I got free samples of the product from www.prettythrifty.com and went and bought more!

September 07, 2016

I love this stuff. I use all their products and this one just so happen to be one of my favorites. I can really see the difference in my hair since I have been using it and I love it.

July 21, 2016

I love this leave in conditioner . You are suppose to use it after you shampoo your hair , but I use it on dry hair or should say hair that I lightly sprayed with aloe vera juice. It doesn't work as well for me as a leave in so I do it this way and it works great. It help my hair to grow and it feels softer since I started using it.
    The conditioner is the consistency of body lotion, and sometimes you need to shake the jar side to side to mix it back up so that it's creamier, it doesn't separate but it just looks less creamy without shaking. I also notice when you shake it up it smells like play-doh ,

leikle added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

yriljia added a new review for
    EOS Lip Balm baby blue

Vickidisco added a new review for
    Live Clean (baby) Cream

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Reality Guilty Pleasure TV

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding