Shea moisture Jamaican Black castor oil leave in conditoner Reviews
#206 in Hair Care

Good - 0

May 15, 2019

best leave-in conditioner for type 3-4 hair

Another one of my favourite Shea Moisture products. This leave-in conditioner is best for type 3-4 hair (curly), otherwise you might find it a bit heavy. It's less than $20 at Sallys and a little goes a long way.

March 24, 2019

Works great but very heavy

I'm a big fan of the shea moisture line for my hair, as I follow the CGM. This conditioner is super nice but I do find it to be very heavy for my super thin, fine hair.

February 19, 2019

Great leave in for curly hair!

I have coarse curly hair that really needs hydrating and this leave in helped give me that. It was smooth and sunk into my hair. It smells great because it’s natural ingredients. BE WARNED- if applied in the morning beware, bees are attracted to the sent. They will follow you!

January 24, 2019

Silky soft hair.

I bought this hair masque after I spent 2 days torturing my hair in a nightmare attempt at lightening my hair. After two bleach treatments my hair was screaming for moisture. I dyed my hair to its current color, shampooed, used this hair masque & left it in for about 15-20 mins. After i rinsed my hair out, i couldn't help but notice how extremely soft my hair was again. Where has this product been my whole life? This masque will by far be a new part of my regimen. Love it!!!

August 04, 2017

Only leave in conditioner I use

This leave in is the best. I tried others but none compare to this one. Leaves my hair soft and manageable. I love this product and love shea moisture in general.

June 08, 2017

I love the entire shea moisture jamaican black castor oil line. I absolutely love the smell. I like the fact that it is a more natural product line. Jamaican black castor oil works wonders!

April 17, 2017

I love everything shea moisture, when it goes on sale im in line honey lol!!!! Everything is just 100% made from love and quality. I mix a few of the products together to get a crazy hair masque and leave in.

the conditioner makes my hair smooth and soft and healthy, going natural isn't easy but with products like this, it takes a lot of weight off. makes hair healthy again. i love the consistency because my hair is thick. Once I'm down i also add in a little of the Jamaican black castor oil and baobab oil both from shea moisture for my scalp.

April 04, 2017

I have bleached my hair so much it's just not healthy anymore. I found this product and ever since I have been using it my hair is healthy and grows really quick. I highly recommend for color treated hair.

December 31, 2016

French : Ce produit est bien pour tous types de cheveux, sa texture ressemble à celle du yaourt, l'odeur me fait penser à du caramel, elle est assez forte et reste sur les cheveux. Parcontre le pot est trop gros, je n'ai pas reussit à la finir avant la date limite de consommation qui est de 6 mois, le produit serais mieux dans une bouteille avec un flacon pompe. Attention, il est protéiné !

English : This product is good for all types of hair, its texture resembles that of yogurt, the smell makes me think of caramel, it is strong enough and remains on the hair. The pot is too big, I did not succeed to finish it before the cut-off date of 6 months, the product would be better in a bottle with a pump bottle. Attention, it is protein!

November 15, 2016

This product leaves your hair extremely moisturized. Best leave in conditioner for curly hair i've found thus far, it defines your curls, tames frizz and adds in so much moisture