Shea moisture manuka honey & mafura oil intense hydration mask Reviews
#75 in Conditioner

Good - 0

May 15, 2019

best hair mask for damaged hair

I use this hair mask every time I bleach my hair and it brings it back to life, and it smells amazing (like honey). All of the Shea Moisture products I've tried are pretty good, but this one is my favourite. Available at Sallys for $16.

March 30, 2019

I would buy this product again and again!

I bought this because I heard great things about it and I’m so glad I did! It leaves my hair soooo soft and easy to detangle. I use it once a week sometimes once a month. I would recommend this to those with super dry brittle hair and people transitioning from damaged hair :)

February 22, 2019

Good deep conditioner

I heard great things about this and I had to purchase it. I deep condition my hair and my kids with this once a week and it's super moisturizing and it gives our curls volume and helps strengthen our hair. It smells good and we do not break out to the ingredients that's a plus given the fact we have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend to people who have curly hair man,kids or women.