Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo Reviews
#846 in Shampoo

August 07, 2020

this shampoo works magic

This shampoo soften your hair. I have chemically treated hair and after using this shampoo my hair always feels soft. and best of all no harming chemicals in this one. I love this shampoo works magic

2.8/5

August 07, 2020

Really didnt do much

Got this product for free to sample and i dont love it. Without the conditioner used together it actually dries my hair out. and after the conditioner still not as smooth/moisturizing as i like. very mediocre.

March 17, 2019

Shea Moisture Raw Shea shampoo

This shampoo works magic to soften your hair. I have chemically treated hair and after using this shampoo my hair always feels soft. Comes in a good packaging and best of all no harming chemicals in this one.

February 23, 2019

Like it, may not buy it again.

It’s very milky, you have to give it a good shake before you use it, but you don’t need much to get a good lather. I love the smell of it, and when you follow it with the conditioner your hair is super smooth. But, without the conditioner, I feel like my hair is dry, poofy, and frizzy. I like it enough that I will be giving the other shampoos in the brand a go.

June 26, 2018

Smells so good

My daughter has wild dry curls nothing worked till I found this and gave it a try. It smells so good and perfect add of natural oil to tame friz and moistuze dry hair. A little goes a long way. This is my favorite shampoo now and everyone in the house uses.

March 06, 2018

Awesome

I really like the Shea moisture shampoo. It really moisturizes my hair and gets my hair and scalp really clean without stripping my hair or making it dry.

December 31, 2016

Ce produit est mon chouchou depuis que j'ai commencé à prendre soin de mes cheveux. Je l'utilise depuis bientôt 2 ans et je le rachète à chaque fois. Le meilleur shampoing que j'ai jamais testé. J'en entendait parler partout sur Youtube, les américaines louait son efficacité. Je l'ai acheté malgré le prix assez élevé. Il sent super bon, l'odeur reste dans les cheveux pendant plusieurs jours, il lave bien. J'ai les cheveux défrisés et ils ressortent doux comme du miel après le rinçage ^^.

March 16, 2016

Omg I absolutely love this shampoo! I recently bought it at Walgreens for a buy 2 get 1 free and I had second thoughts if I should purchase it but I am so happy that I got it. The smell is different but I enjoy it and the lather is just amazing. You will not go wrong with this shampoo!

February 27, 2016

I discovered this product through pinchme and absolutely fell in love with it. I also ended up buying baby wash, baby lotion and so much more. Very good brand and paraben free!

September 19, 2015

Love love love this product ... Worth every penny just because it's paraben free