Shea Moisture Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion Reviews
#67 in Lotions

Good - 0

September 08, 2017

Heaven in a bottle!

Love this for my little one. He is a toddler and has been using it since infant stage. he suffers from extremely dry skin and eczema, this lotion is thick and creamy and very moisturizing. It smells super super awesome and its easy to pump and use! I am looking forward to using it on baby #2!

February 27, 2016

This smells so freaking good!! Great results! A little in the expensive side but kinda worth it! Great for both adults and children. My go to after shower time.

March 24, 2015

I have to admit that I don't use this product on babies, I use it on myself. It's great to slather on after a warm bath or shower. Put it on while your skin is still slightly damp, it makes it hold the moisture better. I love the smell of the pure shea in this. It also has calming properties that will help you sleep. They make awesome hair care products also that I use too.

October 23, 2014

Just the smell of this lotion is amazing... Babies have a dry skin so this is perfect for babies or toddlers! The price is reasonable and you can find it at any local drugstore!