SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#289 in Shampoo

2.7/5

September 03, 2020

Not for Fine Hair

This is a great quality product with a light smell. I, however have a lot of hair but it is very fine. The first day of using this shampoo was fabulous but after the second use I noticed my bangs were looking a lil greasy. After continued use - I realized this was not the product for me. It left me with heavy greasy hair. Its not a terrible product at all - it was just the wrong formula for my hair.

September 02, 2020

Shea Moisture Shampoo Review

I received this as a sample in the mail and I absolutely LOVED it. The shampoo and conditioner smelled exactly like coconut and it made my hair so soft and silky. I will definitely be purchasing when it hits the shelves here!!

September 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it !!!

I love this shampoo!!! The smell is amazing and the smell stays on your hair ! I sometimes find shampoos hard to rinse out of my hair because my hair is so thick but not this shampoo it quickly washes out and feels so soft. The brush goes right thru it once i go to brush it out. Stays soft and does not make my hair look oily . I love this shampoo. It is my favorite !

2.0/5

August 12, 2020

Not for me

I have thick and curly hair that are naturally dry. I received this for free to sample it and what a disappointment. It doesn’t foam plus it left my hair even drier than usual! Wouldn’t buy it or recommend it.

June 17, 2020

Smells amazing!

The product smells amazing! It was gentle on my hair and scalp which I enjoyed and would be suitable for all hair types. It did not get a lot of lather which I do prefer.

March 30, 2020

Love it and smells so good

Love the smell and feel it gives my hair but I found it leaves my roots a bit greasy the next day and price is good overall I would recommend it to friends and family

February 02, 2020
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Great shampoo I would definitely buy again.

I love this shampoo, it leaves my hair soft and smooth, with amazing shine to it and it smells amazingly. The ingredients are very good, not too harsh for the skalp.

August 10, 2018

Great product

This product is inexpensive and works wonders on my hair! As someone with dry hair I’m constantly looking for a solution and this is one that won’t break the bank.

March 23, 2018

Shea moisture 100% coconut oil shampoo must try for curls

I have curly hair myself and this no sulphate shampoo did wonders as it gently cleansed the dirt and oil from my hair leaving it clean but not squeaky in which I hate that feeling it also has many wonderful natural ingredients leaving my hair feeling soft and mosturized even before conditioner when my hair dried my curls where defined shiny and frizz free without any styler. The only con I would say is the price 10$ may be a little pricy for some but it’s well worth it

0.8/5

March 13, 2018

Made my hair feel icky!

I bought this product in hopes that it would help make my scalp feel less dry and itchy. I read that sulfates irritate our scalp and saw that this shampoo is sulfate free so that made me want to try it out. Plus i love coconut so that made it even better! However after using this product for a week now i can say there is no difference in my scalp and my hair does NOT look or feel shiny. In fact it feels like it leaves a heavy residue on my hair and makes me want to shampoo with a different product right after! I am very dissapointed in this product. Especially since it cost me 11 dollars. Pass on this one ladies!