SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#241 in Shampoo

February 20, 2021

she moisture shampoo

This shampoo makes my natural black hair very soft and light after used. My scalp is very dry and this has help me fight dandruff. Before i use to wash my hair on a weekly basis but now with this product I can wash every 2 to 3 weeks with no dandruff. This to shea moisture shampoo.

February 13, 2021

I would by this again and excited to try other shea moisture

Left my hair silky smooth and hydrated, i have curly hair and find it difficult to maintain my curls, this helped drastically with keeping my hair moisturized, would recommend you to try

January 20, 2021
    Virginia, United States

Amazing quality!

This shampoo is by far my favorite scent! It always leaves my hair feeling so clean, soft and smells amazing! I love that the product is all natural and Curly Girl Method approved

December 19, 2020

Perfect for curly/ wavy hair

I follow most of the curly girl method and this product is perfect without harsh ingredients. I always keep one on deck so I am never without it. the scent is lovely and not overwhelming or fake smelling.
    The story behind this product is beautiful

November 16, 2020

Shampoo

These came as a sample pack.i use it in the morning after putting oil in my hair and the results are good.i am more impressed with this shampoo is because not every shampoo side my hair, some makes them frizzy, damaged but this one did good.My hair feels soft, the lather was good for less quantity and the most amazing thing was the fragrance, mild cognitive oil smells great. My hair feels non stick, healthy, shiny. Now I am using the sample pack and definately by the full size.

November 07, 2020
    Texas, United States

Works Great for My Wavy Hair

This shampoo has been great for my wavy hair, allowing it to nourish and cleanse my hair and scalp without leaving buildup. I wash my hair weekly with this.

The only drawback for me is that i need to use so much of it at a time, and I do find it a wee bit expensive for the size of bottle and the amount of product I need to use.

October 19, 2020

My go to shampoo

I happened to try this product on a whim. I did not expect to love it as much as I do! It nourishes my hair and leaves it feeling soft a silky! I put my sister and mom onto this product as well!

October 05, 2020

Great product for dry hair

I have thick hair that can be dry from blow drying and straightening. Shea moisture shampoo worked well to help soften and moisturize my hair. Would use again.

September 04, 2020

I love this duo!

I love the shampoo and conditioner. They make my hair feel so moisturized and it smells amazing. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a little more moisture in their hair.

2.7/5

September 03, 2020

Not for Fine Hair

This is a great quality product with a light smell. I, however have a lot of hair but it is very fine. The first day of using this shampoo was fabulous but after the second use I noticed my bangs were looking a lil greasy. After continued use - I realized this was not the product for me. It left me with heavy greasy hair. Its not a terrible product at all - it was just the wrong formula for my hair.