Shick Hydro Silk Razor Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 487 in Hair Removal

June 06, 2017

I bought this razors few weeks ago and i'm using regularly, it's a very good product , it works very well ...it's easy to use and it leaves my skin very smooth, the price is decent too and very affordable, I would reccomened for sure

May 30, 2017

it is easy to use, glides nicely, don't have to worry about cutting or nicking skin, leaves skin soft and silky, comes in cute colors one them purple also it comes with a suction holder to put in the shower!!!

May 16, 2017

Loved this razor! I received a sample and I am so glad I did! The moisturizing properties made shaving a breeze and left my legs feeling silky smooth! Will definitely be purchasing this razor in the future! The only tip I would give is that you ensure you store it somewhere dry - otherwise the moisturizing gel inside expands into a slimy mess.

May 15, 2017

This is the best razor I have ever used , it gives a close shave without any cuts and scratches, it glides smoothly and with the hydrating serum it leaves my skin soft and smooth .

May 11, 2017

great shave good grip on handle left my legs and other regions silky smooth the shea butter was a great addition to the five blades.I would buy it again

April 30, 2017

Le rasoir fait le travail depuis 2 semaines que je m'en sert le résultat est aussi bon à chaque utilisation. Le seul point n'égatif c'est que la lame débarque facilement du rasoir. A plusieurs reprise sans faire trop de pression elle est sortie et il était embêtant de le replacer. J'aime le fait que la tête soit pivotante ce qui permet de raser près de la peau en un seul passagr sans irritations.

January 09, 2017

Le rasoir est excellent et durable la peau est moins irritée et moins rougeurs super et look est cool prix est abordable et j'aime les couleurs je suis un peu accro au marketing!!!!! Merci

October 08, 2016

It's taken me forever to find a shaver that leaves my skin smooth and doesn't give me a rash the next day. This shaver is the best!! The price is a bit pricey but so worth it

June 17, 2016

great razor, good price, works well. I got the coconut scented ones and they're just lovely, I also got a rebate for $5 so the pack of 5 ended up costing me $3!

January 25, 2016

I quite like this razor. The little hole in the handle works great for guiding the razor when using it. The colour is very pretty as well. The ribbing on the handle makes it easy to hold.
    I also like that the price for refills isn't outrageous - makes me more dedicated to the brand.