Prestige Item
Shiseido The Makeup Eyelash Curler Reviews

Curl lashes from the roots at a stroke and create glamour. Just one squeeze firmly catches lashes at the root leaving them beautifully curled. Edge-free design prevents pinching. Broad curve curls all lashes from the inner to the outer corner in one squeeze. Comes with one replacement rubber pad.

November 08, 2020

Great for Asian eyes

This eyelash curler is AMAZING! As an asian, it has been such a struggle finding an eyelash curler that fits my eye shape, and I've tried so many different brands. Fortunately, I finally tried this Shiseido lash curler and fits my eye shape perfectly!

June 01, 2020

Good for smaller eyes

This eyelash curler is really well suited for Asian eyes! It prevents pinching and reaches even the smallest lashes. It also has a silicon pad that helps to curls lashes gently. Even without mascara this really helps to make it look like you actually have lashes 😂

July 25, 2018

Best eyelash curler ever!

I am Asian and like most Asians, have short, straight lashes. I have tried many lash curlers (name brand and drugstore) and most of them did the job but I was still out looking for the perfect product when I did a little research and found lots of people recommended Shiseido. I bought it and loved it ever since. I find that it doesn’t open as wide as other curlers, but it also doesn’t pinch and makes beautiful, natural curls that lasts throughout the day.

November 22, 2017

Best out there

This is the queen of all eyelash curlers because it’s the best padded and at curling. It’s easy to use and I use it after applying my mascara to get the most and biggest curl factor out of it. I highly recommend it because it works so great and doesn’t pull out your lashes and it has the perfect curve to fit your eye.

June 07, 2017

I've never spent so much money on an eyelash curler, but it's definitely worth it. My eyelashes are thick and it's hard for me to curl them and keep them upright. What I've learned is to curl them then wait a bit, then curl them again with the Shiseido eyelash curler and it works and keeps them curled. I went from using the tarte one to this one and will continue to use this one. Atleast until I find a better one

September 28, 2016

This is the best eyelash curler for asian eyes (or eyes that are not deep set). The majority of curlers dig into the corner of my eyes and do not provide even curls.

December 24, 2015

For all of you Asian-Pacific folk, this eyelash curler is the one for you! The curler is more suited to flatter eyes, like mine, and provides an effortless curl without the pinch. With this curler, I can curl my lashes in about 30 seconds, and it really curls my outer lashes, which i had the most trouble with. Cannot live w/o this curler!

July 11, 2015

Love My Shiseido Eyelash Curler. After using a more "economical" brand for years I decided to splurge and give it a go. Wow - So easy to use and gives amazing curl. Very comfortable to use and easy on the lashes. I would recommend spending the extra $$ over a drugstore brand on this one!

August 15, 2014

The curl that this gives my lashes lasts really long. But the shape for my eye is just off. The curler is actually really short, and not as curved as i'm used to, so I have to fiddle a bit to curl my eyelashes right every time. Despite that I do think that this curler is quite good, I do feel like there are other alternatives that are much better. To me, this is the "good" median eyelash curler that I like to use once in a while. It is easy to use, and the color is very unique, but its not super special.

November 02, 2010

I have Asian eyes and bought this after reading hundreds of rave reviews. Unfortunately, this does nothing more than my old Tweezerman curler I bought for $6. Any way I position it, the curler manages to pinch and hurt. I also doesn't get the lashes at the end at all. It doesn't fit my eyes (which are almond shaped, double lidded, shortish lashes). The only good thing is that you can buy curler pad refills, 3 for $6, at sephora, whereas the tweezerman only came with one and you can't buy refills.