Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42 For Face Reviews

Good - 0

May 22, 2020

Really good, a little pricy!

This sunscreen is perfect for oily prone skin in the summertime as well as it makes a good primer base for makeup. Whenever I apply this my makeup always seems to last longer and my face less oily. It does leave a very minor white cast but it's actually works really well for me because it seems to brighten up my skin tone

January 29, 2020

Perfect skin perfect and sunscreen all in one

This product blends out beautifully with just your fingers. It’s great for all seasons and provides effectively from UV rays with sufficient SPF protection. It is a very light skin tint, so possibly move 1 shade up than your regular colour to see more coverage .

September 19, 2019

Game changer!

So I was looking for a face product that would protect my skin from harmful U.V. rays without giving me the typical greasy look and feel of most facial sunscreens. After unsuccessfully trying many products, I found this holy-grail product! I have an oily t-zone and by the end of the day my skin and makeup usually looks like a hot mess. No matter how much prep and primers I use. This product actually has a mattifying effect on my face without feeling dry or tacky. I will ever go back to using any other product! Truly a game - changer!

April 10, 2018

AMAZING !!!

This is the only sunscreen that doesn't give me breakouts especially I have sensitive skin. I like how it feels on my face and it has no fragrance. Although the bottle is small, you only need a small portion for your face. I use it every single day and it usually lasts me a good few months.

June 20, 2017

An Amazing UV protector for your face

Shiseido 42 - Urban Environment Oil Free Face Protector - Water Resistant
    This is the best sunscreen that I have ever used on my face.
    The product goes on very smoothly and leaves your face feeling a slight powdery finish.
    It has a fresh scent.
    Your face never feels sweaty or greasy, always a clean fresh finish even when being in the sun for hours.
    I bought this product at Sephora for a very reasonable price.
    I will continue to use it all summer.
    Worth the look of youth and the prevention of Skin Cancers.

June 10, 2017

This is one of my top facial SPF. It's great for normal or combo/oily skin as it is super lightweight and has a light matte finish. I love the light texture as I find some spf can be too thick or heavy on the face. Give the bottle a quick shake and you're good to go!

April 25, 2017

I'm really impressed with this product the hype around it is totally true, totally worth every penny! All its claims are true, kept me safe from the sun, no sunburn. My face never felt greasy even after multiple applications and actually kept me matte all day. I preferred how my skin felt wearing this sunscreen over not wearing anything. My skin is a little on the oily side and I wore it by it self and under makeup and you wouldn't have known. The product is a nice texture, it's not to thin or to thick easy to blend into the skin.